To correctly install the entire office program, here are the steps:
01) Download the ShareWareOnSale hub file
02) Open the file and follow the instructions to install the MSTech ZIP file
03) Open the ZIP file and decompress it to a temporary location
04) Inside the decompressed folder, you will an EXE file to install the program and two BIN files
05) Right-click the EXE file and choose “Run as Administrator” then follow the instructions including choosing the exact location you want the file to install.
06) Have your Serial Number (given on the web page after clicking “Give it to me”) and run one of the programs (Word, Spreadsheet, PDF Reader or Presentation) then if not already prompted to activate, click the first tab to the left of “Home” in the ribbon and choose “Activate” in the menu (about 6 items down) and follow the instructions for online (or offline) activation.
As previously stated, you also get “Presentation” which is not mentioned when offered on the SoS page.
I followed all these steps and have installed the full programs without fuss or errors.