In this course, you’ll get a rock-solid insight into penetration testing techniques and learn how to test a corporate network against threats like never before. You’ll formulate pentesting strategies by relying on the most up-to-date and feature-rich Kali Linux 2, thereby learning the cutting edge in pentesting tools.
- Find out how to download & install your own copy of Kali Linux
- Properly scope & conduct the intial stages of a penetration test
- Conduct reconnaissance & enumeration of target networks
- Exploit & gain a foothold on a target system or network
- Obtain & crack passwords
- Use the Kali Linux NetHunter install to conduct wireless penetration testing
- Create proper penetration testing reports
This book has the most advaned tools and techniques to reproduce the methods used by sophisticated hackers to make you an expert in Kali Linux. From being introduced to Kali’s top tools to finding your way around your target network to proving that vulnerabilities are real and exploitable, this book will help you cover all the bases of modern pentesting.
- Set up Kali Linux for pentesting
- Map & enumerate your Windows network
- Exploit several common Windows network vulnerabilities
- Attack & defeat password schemes on Windows
- Debug & reverse-engineer Windows programs
- Recover lost files, investigate successful hacks & discover hidden data in innocent-looking files
- Catch & hold admin rights on the network, and maintain backdoors on the network after your initial testing is done
Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. This book will take you on a journey where you’ll learn to master advanced tools and techniques to conduct wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux. By the end of the book, you’ll have mastered using Kali Linux for wireless security assessments and become a more effective penetration tester and consultant.
- Fingerprint wireless networks w/ the various tools available in Kali Linux
- Learn various techniques to exploit wireless access points using CSRF
- Crack WPA/WPA2/WPS & crack wireless encryption using Rainbow tables more quickly
- Perform man-in-the-middle attacks on wireless clients
- Understand client-side attacks, browser exploits, Java vulnerabilities, & social engineering
- Develop advanced sniffing & PCAP analysis skills to extract sensitive information such as DOC, XLS, and PDF documents from wireless networks
- Use Raspberry PI & OpenWrt to perform advanced wireless attacks
- Perform a DOS test using various techniques & tools
There are more web applications than ever these days and a greater need than ever to make them secure. Web penetration testing is the use of tools and code to attack a website or web app to assess its vulnerabilities to external threats. This course will walk you through the web application penetration testing methodology, showing you how to write your own tools with Python for every main activity in the process.
- Get an overview of the web application penetration testing process & the tools used
- Learn HTTP & how to interact w/ web applications using Python and the Requests library
- Test tools against a vulnerable web application
If penetration testing is a battle then Metasploit is the deadliest and stealthiest weapon to use. Metasploit is a feature-rich tool that can be integrated with third-party tools easily. This course is a complete guide to numerous techniques using real-time demonstrations to sharpen your skills and give you a clear understanding of the complete framework.
- Learn how to scan for vulnerabilities in the target or network
- Build standalone payloads using msfencode
- Exploit operating systems
- Explain how Armitage can be used to leverage the powers of Metasploit over a GUI interface
Security flaws and new hacking techniques emerge practically overnight, and security professionals need to keep up. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to build your own virtual pentesting lab environments to practice and develop your security skills.
- Learn proven security testing & penetration testing techniques
- Build multi-layered complex architectures to test the latest network designs
- Apply a professional testing methodology
- Determine whether there are filters between you & the target and how to penetrate them
- Deploy & find weaknesses in common firewall architectures
- Learn advanced techniques to deploy against hardened environments
Mobile phone forensics is the science of retrieving data from a mobile phone under forensically-sound conditions. In this book, you’ll deep dive into mobile forensics techniques in iOS 8-9.2, Android 4.4-6, and Windows Phone devices. You’ll learn the latest open source and commercial mobile forensics tools, enabling you to analyze and retrieve data effectively.
- Discover the new features in practical mobile forensics
- Understand the architecture & security mechanisms present in iOS and Android platforms
- Identify sensitive files on the iOS & Android platforms
- Set up the forensic environment
- Extract & recover data on the iOS & Android platforms
- Understand the forensics of Windows devices
- Explore various third-party application techniques & data recovery techniques
This book will illustrate how and why you should learn Python to strengthen your analysis skills and efficiency as you creatively solve real-world problems. Each chapter walks you through a forensic artifact and one or more methods to analyze the evidence. With all this knowledge, you can rapidly develop and deploy solutions to identify critical information and fine-tune your skill set as an examiner.
- Discover how to perform Python script development
- Update yourself by learning the best practices in forensic programming
- Build scripts through an iterative design
- Explore the rapid development of specialized scripts
- Understand how to leverage forensic libraries developed by the community
- Conduct effective & efficient investigations through programmatic pre-analysis
- Discover how to transform raw data into customized reports and visualizations
Kali Linux is the most comprehensive distribution for penetration testing and ethical hacking. This course teaches you all about the forensic analysis of computer and mobile devices that leverage the Kali Linux distribution. You’ll get hands-on, seeing how to conduct each phase of the digital forensics process: acquisition, extraction, analysis, and presentation.
- Learn how to use each tool to acquire images from the media to be analyzed
- Discuss the Autopsy forensic suite & other specialized tools
- Anaylze an Android device image using Autopsy
- Cover file carving & the recovery of deleted data
Wireshark is a widely used open source tool to profile and monitor network traffic and analyze packets. It lets you control, capture, and dynamically browse the traffic running on the organization’s network. This course will teach you about the new Wireshark 2, with enhanced features to help you protect your organization in a better way.
- Brush up on the various network protocols, OSI layers, & the role of Wireshark
- Install & configure Wireshark 2
- Experience the rich new user interface
- Focus on Wireshark’s core functionalities like Packt Analysis, IP filtering, & Protocol filters
- See how Wireshark 2 can be used to secure your network
- Use Packet Analysis for security tasks, command-line utilities, & tools that manage trace files
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.