With cloud computing, applications need to move around efficiently and run almost anywhere. In this course, you’ll learn how to create containerized applications with Docker that are lightweight and portable. You’ll get a comprehensive understanding of the subject and learn how to develop your own Docker containers.
- Access 13 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Install Docker on standard Linux or specialized container operating systems
- Set up a private Docker Registry or use OpenShift Registry
- Create, run, & investigate Docker images and containers
- Pull & push containers between local systems and Docker registries
- Integrate Docker containers w/ host networking and storage
- Orchestrate multiple containers into complex applications with Kubernetes
- Build a Docker container to simplify application deployment
- Launch a containerized application in OpenShift
In this training, you’ll be introduced to some of the motivations behind microservices and how to properly containerize web applications using Docker. You’ll also get a quick overview of how Docker registries can help to store artifacts from your built images. Ultimately, by course’s end, you’ll have a strong understanding of modern containerized applications and microservices and how systems like Docker and Kubernetes can benefit them.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Begin designing your web apps as microservices
- Use Docker to containerize your microservices
- Leverage modern Docker orchestration tools to aid in both developing & deploying your applications
- Use Google’s container orchestration platform Kubernetes
- Interpret the modern DevOps & container orchestration landscape
This course first covers the basics and rapid deployment capabilities of AWS to build a knowledge foundation for individuals who are brand new to cloud computing and AWS. You will explore the methods that AWS uses to secure its cloud services. You will learn how you, as an AWS customer, can have the most secure cloud solution possible for a wide variety of implementation scenarios. This course delves into the flexibility and agility needed to implement the most applicable security controls for your business functions in the AWS environment by deploying varying degrees of restrictive access to environments based on data sensitivity.
- Access 10 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Apply security concepts, models, & services in an AWS environment
- Manage user account credentials & deploy AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to manage access to AWS services and resources securely
- Protect your network through best practices using NACLs & security groups, as well as the security offered by AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF) and AWS Shield
- Protect your data w/ IPsec, AWS Certificate Manager, AWS Key Management Services (KMS), AWS CloudHSM, & other key management approaches
- Ensure that your AWS environment is secure through logging, monitoring, auditing, & reporting services available in AWS
This introduction to the leading cloud provider, Amazon Web Services (AWS), provides a solid foundational understanding of the AWS infrastructure-as-a-service products. You’ll cover concepts necessary to understand cloud computing platforms, working with virtual machines, storage in the cloud, security, high availability, and more. This course is a good secondary resource to help you study for the AWS Solutions Architect exam.
- Access 11 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of AWS
- Explore security, networking, & computing in AWS
- Cover storage & databases in AWS
- Understand developer & management tools
This course was specifically developed to help you pass the latest edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. This certification is ideal for anyone in a solutions architect or similar technical role. You’ll cover all the key areas addressed in the exam and review a number of use cases designed to help you gain an intellectual framework with which to formulate the correct answers.
- Access 15 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Design AWS environments to be highly-available, fault-tolerant, & self-healing
- Design for cost, security, & performance
- Leverage automation within AWS
- Prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam
This course is designed to help you understand Amazon Web Services at a high level, introduce you to cloud computing concepts and key AWS services, and prepare you for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Access 9 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the Cloud Practitioner Certification exam
- Cover fundamental concepts of AWS
- Explore basic & advanced core services
- Understand security in AWS, service pricing, cost management, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.