In this course, you’ll examine in detail the R programming language, the most popular statistical programming language in the world today. You’ll start by exploring different learning methods, clustering, classification, model evaluation methods and performance metrics. As you progress to more advanced subjects, you’ll develop the skills necessary to perform a variety of tasks with R.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Delve into the general structure of clustering algorithms
- Develop applications in the R environment by using clustering & classification algorithms for real-life problems
- Use general definitions about artificial neural networks
- Explore the elements of deep learning neural networks & other types of deep learning networks
- Dive into developing machine learning algorithms w/ SparkR
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.