Analysts and data scientists typically have to work with several systems to effectively manage mass sets of data. Spark, on the other hand, provides you a single engine to explore and work with large amounts of data, run machine learning algorithms, and perform many other functions in a single interactive environment. This course’s focus on new and innovating technologies in data science and machine learning makes it an excellent one for anyone who wants to work in the lucrative, growing field of Big Data.
- Access 52 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Use Spark for a variety of analytics & machine learning tasks
- Implement complex algorithms like PageRank & Music Recommendations
- Work w/ a variety of datasets from airline delays to Twitter, web graphs, & product ratings
- Employ all the different features & libraries of Spark, like RDDs, Dataframes, Spark SQL, MLlib, Spark Streaming & GraphX
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.