TensorFlow has become the first choice for deep learning tasks because of the way it facilitates building powerful and sophisticated neural networks. The Google Cloud Platform is a great place to run TF models at scale and perform distributed training and prediction. This course shows you how to use Google Cloud to train TensorFlow models and predict multiple users’ results. You will learn to train neural networks using large datasets efficiently and to serve your training models. By the end of the course, you will be an expert at training and serving neural models and beyond.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 6 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use Google Cloud to train TensorFlow models & use them to predict results for multiple users
- Efficiently train neural networks using large datasets & to serve your training models
- Use the power of Google’s Cloud Platform to train deep neural networks faster
- Run predictions for your model using the cloud
- Explore topics such as cloud infrastructures, distributed training, serverless technologies, model serving, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.