Did you know Python is one of the best solutions to quantitatively analyze your finances by taking an overview of your timeline? This hands-on course helps both developers and quantitative analysts to get started with Python and guides you through the most important aspects of using Python for quantitative finance. With numerous practical examples through the course, you will develop a full-fledged framework for Monte Carlo, which is a class of computational algorithms and simulation-based derivatives and risk analytics.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 6 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Python & its various data structures
- Work with Python libraries & tools designed specifically for analytical and visualization purposes
- Get an overview of cash flow across the timeline
- Learn concepts like Time Series Evaluation, Forecasting, Linear Regression & more
- Compute Value at Risk (VaR) & simulate portfolio values using Monte Carlo Simulation
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Hands-On Python for Finance Course
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.