This is one of the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking Courses ever created online! Across 30 hours of instructor-led content, you’ll learn how to diagnose different kinds of cybersecurity attacks and how to defeat them. You’ll practice all the skills and techniques in real-time using an ethical hacking lab so you can put your learning to the test. You’ll experience real-time hacking examples while learning how to protect yourself against them.
- Access 320 lectures & 29 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how hackers launch attacks on different systems, computers, users, websites & wireless networks
- Discover what tools hackers use, why, & how they work
- Understand how to protect yourselves (or your clients) against these attacks
- Build your own security & hacking tools with Python
- Create your own Ethical Hacking tool portfolio
From basics to advanced techniques, this course leaves no stone unturned as you explore the complex world of ethical hacking. Security professionals are in greater demand than ever, and this course will give you hands-on practice in a variety of techniques. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to score high-paying ethical hacking jobs.
- Access 92 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to make money as an ethical hacker
- Explore bug bounty programs, viruses, & worms
- Cover SQL injections, phishing, cross site scripting, & email hacking
- Understand tools like Metasploit, Keylogger, Wire Shark, & more
If you want to get started as an ethical hacker, learn how network security professionals protect their systems, or elevate your IT career, this is the course for you. Here, you’ll learn from experienced network security professionals while covering the most important topics in ethical hacking today.
- Access 35 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Learn how to install Linux, terminal basics, & Wireshark setup
- Understand how to stay anonymous online & access the dark web using TOR
- Explore aircark-ng, HashCat, & WiFi hacking
- Defend your own networks from attacks
- Clone websites
In this hands-on course, you’ll learn by doing! Through an example-driven process, you’ll go from zero to hero in Python and discover how you can use it to write programs that can be used to counter cyberattacks. The Ethical Hacking industry is booming and Python is an invaluable asset in breaking into this lucrative field.
- Access 59 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python programming & Ethical Hacking
- Write over 20 ethical hacking & security programs
- Model problems, design solutions & implement them using Python
- Write cross-platform programs that work on Windows, OS X, & Linux
- Gain a deep understanding of how computer systems work
- Convert evil files into Trojans that work & function just like any other file type like an image or a PDF
- Understand how websites work, the technologies used & how to test them for weaknesses
- Extract & submit forms from Python
Ethical hacking is an extremely valuable job skill for which the demand just keeps growing. Looking for a steady career opportunity? You could do a lot worse than ethical hacking. In this comprehensive course, you’ll get down to brass tacks with the basics before advancing through to eventually coding your own advanced tools. You’ll code your own command and control center that can receive many connections from other PCs, and learning how to use these tools for good.
- Access 144 lectures & 27 hours of content 24/7
- Cover basic, intermediate, & advanced ethical hacking tools
- Learn Python & C
- Explore assembly language to use for exploit development
- Cover Kali Linux & Virtual Box installation
If you want to take your ethical hacking career to the next level, you’ll need to learn how to use Python for ethical hacking. In this course, you’ll dive into Python’s ethical hacking applications, learn how to install Kali Linux, and even discover how to code your own ethical hacking tools.
- Access 89 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss port & vulnerability scanning
- Cover SSH & FTP attacks
- Learn about password cracking, network analysis, & more
Start your ethical hacking journey today with this beginner-friendly course that’s aimed at helping you certify your ethical hacking skills. Doing so will help you score high-paying jobs and carve out a career in the ethical hacking industry.
- Access 172 lectures & 52 hours of content 24/7
- Cover key topics on ethical hacking
- Learn how to scan networks
- Hack web servers & web applications
- Discuss cloud computing & cryptography
In this beginner-friendly course, you’ll learn how black hat hackers use the Raspberry Pi to implement remotely advanced hacking techniques to crack WEP/WPA2 Wi-Fi encryption keys and to compromise Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X operating systems. You’ll discover how to set up the Raspberry Pi 3 as a server and Raspberry Pi Zero as the hacking hardware so you can perform more ethical hacking techniques on the go.
- Access 78 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Raspberry Pi is & what it’s used for
- Discover multiple ways to connect to your Raspberry Pi using your laptop, Android, & iPhone
- Explore networking basics you need to know for WiFi hacking
- Discuss pre-connection attacks, password cracking, & more
- Hack any WiFi access point or operating system using Raspberry Pi
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.