Flink is a stream processing technology with added capability to perform bonus functions like batch processing, graph algorithms, machine learning, and more. Using Flink you can build applications which need you to be highly responsive to the latest data such as monitoring spikes in payment gateway failures, or triggering trades based on live stock price movements.
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore transformations in the DataStream API & the DataSet API
- Discuss operations on multiple streams
- Discover window operations
- Manage fault-tolerance w/ State & Checkpointing
- Apply machine learning algorithms on the fly using Flink-ML
- Represent graphical data using Gelly
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.