Hadoop emerged in response to the proliferation of masses and masses of data collected by organizations, offering a strong solution to store, process, and analyze what has commonly become known as Big Data. It comprises a comprehensive stack of components designed to enable these tasks on a distributed scale, across multiple servers and thousand of machines. In this course, you’ll learn Hadoop 2, introducing yourself to the powerful system synonymous with Big Data.
- Access 19 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of the Hadoop component ecosystem, including HDFS, Sqoop, Flume, YARN, MapReduce, Pig, & Hive
- Install & configure a Hadoop environment
- Explore Hue, the graphical user interface of Hadoop
- Discover HDFS to import & export data, both manually & automatically
- Run computations using MapReduce & get to grips working w/ Hadoop’s scripting language, Pig
- Siphon data from HDFS into Hive & demonstrate how it can be used to structure & query data sets
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.