This course brings together two of the hottest technologies out there today in TensorFlow and the Google Cloud Platform. TensorFlow is an open source software library for machine intelligence, while the Google Cloud Platform delivers cloud computing solutions. Bring these two together and you get this course in which you’ll learn how to deliver machine learning algorithms over the cloud.
- Access 87 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore TensorFlow & Cloud ML on the Google Cloud Platform
- Discuss Google’s vision, NLP, & translate APIs on the cloud
- Learn about neural networks for learning functions
- Discover linear regression, logistic regression, image classification, & working w/ images in TensorFlow
- Get an introduction to machine learning principles like K-nearest neighbors, decision trees, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.