Contrary to popular belief, creating a game doesn’t have to be tedious and time-consuming. Access a wide array of essential game design assets—sprites, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), and more—to easily craft an engaging game without creating everything from scratch.
- Utilize design assets to quickly build premium games
- Choose from a wide variety of themes: cartoon games, space shooter, etc.
- Use GUIs w/ ready-made buttons, windows, vectors, etc.
- Take advantage of tilesets to create platformer games
- Access character spritesheets
Why waste thousands of dollars on a formal video game development degree? Avoid a lifetime of loan payments, and get practical experience you can instantly use to develop your own games. In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn everything you need to create the next iTunes Store chart-topper: how to animate characters, model 2D and 3D images, and much more.
- Create premium video game art w/ 83 hours of content
- Access a wide array of game design topics: basic traditional drawing, training to be a professional video game artist, etc.
- Learn the basics of 3ds Max & use it to create real-life projects
- Understand 2D & 3D drawing techniques
- Fully master game layout & design principles
- Get a primer on video game art, animation, 2D & 3D modeling, layout, and design
This collection encompasses a wide variety of resources with which to get started building stunning games. You’ll access ready-made sprites and icons, and even entire tilesets and game kits with which to design game worlds in no time.
- Access game design resources with which to create games
- Utilize assets of a wide range of themes: fantasy, puzzle, etc.
- Use spritesheets to easily populate your game w/ characters
- Insert premium icons into your game
- Build whole games w/ game kits
- Use tilesets to create GUIs w/ minimal work
While there are ample game assets available for download, you may still have trouble finding ones that fit the game you’re building. That’s when Inkscape, a free vectors graphic program, truly earns its stripes. Dive into this quick 4.5-hour course, and learn to create scalable, highly versatile game assets usable in 2D mobile games and much more.
- Create custom 2D game art in Inkscape w/ 4.5 hours of content
- Craft art for animations, platforms, characters & more
- Ensure your assets are scalable & versatile, usable on any device & at any resolution
- Have stunning graphics on hand for use in any games
- Improve your general game design skills
Want to create engaging games without extensive coding experience? Does developing a game and exporting it to iOS, Android, and more in one fell swoop appeal to you? Then the Unity 3D game engine is your jam. Learn from an instructor who worked Electronic Arts’ biggest sports titles, and end this course having fully mastered this powerful program.
- Master use of the Unity 3D game engine w/ 19 hours of content
- Learn how the Unity UI & system functions work, no coding experience required
- Structure Unity projects, work w/ intermediate & advanced scripting, utilize game assets, and more
- Understand how to use the Shuriken particle system
- Compile games to console & mobile devices, design levels, utilize sound effects, etc.
- Learn about animation, modeling & rigging
- Understand the Mecanim animation system
Learn to draw 2D game animations like a pro. Start with the basics of time-tested animation and drawing techniques, crafting a strong foundation for your game design knowledge. You’ll then progress towards increasingly advanced techniques, until you’re animating characters as they’re walking, running, attacking, and much more.
- Create unique, realistic 2D game characters w/ 6.5 hours of content
- Animate a moving ball, a character’s walk cycle & more
- Tackle advanced character animation principles: keying, posing & time
- Improve your general Photoshop skills
- Take your game design capabilities to the next level
Designing an app, or building an organization from the ground up? Utilize gamification techniques to boost user engagement. This course will deliver introductory content officially accredited by the Engagement Alliance, teaching you everything from what gamification actually is to how it’s utilized across different industries and towards various applications.
- Utilize gamification to boost user engagement w/ 7 hours of content
- Learn how engagement science can transform your organization
- Grasp the foundational science & research behind gamification
- Get a better understanding of how to implement gamification w/ realistic examples & case studies
- Watch relevant, supporting lectures from curated experts
Forget having flat images in your video game: in this tutorial, you’ll learn to utilize hand-painted textures to craft stunning, visually engaging assets. You’ll start by modeling a sword in Maya, then walk step-by-step through creating these hand-painted stylized textures for both a sword and shield asset.
- Master use of hand-painted textures w/ 5 hours of content
- Learn how to give your games a rich & detailed aesthetic
- Understand the basics of modeling & unwrapping a low poly sword
- Use Maya to work through the creation process of a hand-painted sword & shield
- Dive into techniques to create hand-painted textures in Photoshop
This beginner-friendly course will walk you through the creation of a simple vehicle featuring a hand-painted aesthetic. You’ll learn to model images in Maya, do rapid texture painting using 3D Coat, craft final edits in Photoshop, and more—ending with a low-resolution vehicle usable in most game engines today.
- Model & texture 3D assets for mobile games w/ 3 hours of content
- Learn the fundamentals of crafting images in Maya
- Paint stylized textures using 3dCoat & Photoshop
- Become comfortable creating your own game assets
- Consolidate your game design skills
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.