Dive into the complete process for building professional-quality iOS games with this detailed guide. By course’s end, you’ll not only have built a working memory game, but you will possess total access to the source code and assets used, so you can continue to innovate with your new skills. As soon as you’re done, you’ll be ready to start building your iOS and Mac app portfolio.
- Master Swift, the language used to develop all native iOS & Mac apps over 51 lectures & 3.5 hours of content
- Create a worldwide leaderboard
- Authenticate users to the Apple Game Center & submit best scores
- Study iOS 9 & Xcode 7, Apple’s latest technology platforms
- Use a third party Objective-C library that lets the user rate & review your app
- Create custom launch screens using Apple’s graphical interface builder
- Store game data settings on your device
- Monetize your app or game using the advertising banner
- Add your very own icons
- Add sound files & play them
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.