SQLite Diff is a graphical comparison tool for SQLite database files, comparing both the schema and the data. Schema results include comparisons of tables/columns, triggers, indexes and views.
Top 10 Features
- Quickly compares SQLite schema: Tables/Columns, Triggers, Views, Indexes.
- Record by record data comparison between each file.
- Colorized SQL and Data highlighting makes it easy to see changed SQL and data.
- Optimized for analyzing undocumented or poorly documented SQLite schemas.
- Fast in-memory schema comparison – runs fast even on older computers.
- Cross-platform compatibility with MacOS X and Windows.
- The only SQLite comparison tool on the market – no need to write your own tool.
- Instantly drill-down to see comparison details for SQL and data.
- Easy to use Drag & Drop interface.
- Economical single-user license includes MacOS X and Windows software. (Site License Available)
SQLite Schema Comparison
Comparing two SQLite database files is as simple as dragging and dropping the files onto SQLite Diff and pressing the Compare button. The schemas of each file are compared and the results are displayed in a few seconds. Clicking each object (Table, Trigger, View or Index) instantly displays the detailed results for the selected object.
SQLite Table Comparison
SQLite Diff first compares lists of tables by name between the two database files. Then the column names are compared between between the two SQLite database files. The Diff Results column shows a comparison result symbol for each table/column:
- ‘=’ Object Matches
- ‘+’ Object Added
- ‘-‘ Object Deleted
- ‘~’ Object Changed
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.