Linux has become one of the fastest-growing operating systems for programmers and developers worldwide, in addition to powering servers and hosting cloud systems all over. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) works to offer certification exams that verify Linux administrators’ skills, connecting qualified administrators and companies in need. This course takes aim at the LPIC – 1 exam, giving you all the knowledge you need to ace this first level exam.
- Access 102 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Install Linux & get familiar w/ different configurations & hardware systems
- Learn how to perform tasks on the command line interface & work around the Linux kernel
- Understand that Boot Process
- Manage file directories, work w/ shared libraries, understand text streaming, & more
- Work w/ RedHat & Debian
Windows Server 2016 is the most recent version of Microsoft’s server technology, offering multiple benefits over previous versions, including better security, consistent identity management, built-in support for containers, deployment features for the cloud, and much more. It’s the next-gen server for developers, and this course has been designed to help you understand all things Windows Server 2016.
- Access 58 lectures & 14.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install & configure Windows Server 2016 & Nano Server
- Implement & manage advanced storage solutions
- Work w/ directory & network services
- Configure advanced networking features & implement Software Defined Networking
- Deploy & manage Windows Server & Hyper-V containers
System administrators are essential contributors to IT departments and are compensated accordingly. This course will teach you all you need to know to administer a Linux/UNIX system, including tips and tricks from professionals on potential pitfalls along your way. Over these 24 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to jump into the lucrative world of Linux system administration.
- Access 108 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the basics of Linux system administration
- Understand scripting, package management, kernel & shells & more
- Manage system processes, users & software
- Learn how to secure your system, manage the network & debug
- Discuss administration challenges sourced from professionals in the banking, healthcare & financial industries
Bourne Again Shell (BASH) is a UNIX/Linux shell and command line interpreter that runs commands from a standard input file. Its most important feature is that it allows you to automate commands, thereby streamlining a program or create a system. After this course, you’ll be able to shave hours from your coding practice and build productive systems in a fraction of the time. Before you know it, employers will be knocking down your door to hire you!
- Access 41 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Write shell scripts & learn the theories behind BASH & Shell Scripting
- Understand how command history, echo command & variables work
- Automate simple & complex commands
- Customize shells, understand shell scripts & note the difference between shell scripts & interactive shells
- Learn how to write well documented, modular, efficient & complex shell scripts
Amazon Web Services is the best cloud computing solution available, and architects are always in demand to implement and maintain cloud system architecture. These certified professionals make outstanding money to deliver top-notch solutions. In this course, you’ll start your journey towards that goal, covering all the material you’ll need to pass the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam.
- Access 30 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam
- Explore EC2 instances, S3 bucket, & more
- Learn about Amazon’s various databases like RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift, & DMS
- Understand how to design a highly available & fault tolerant system
- Select appropriate AWS services based on select requirements
- Discover the EC2 Dashboard & other related technologies like AMI images, security groups, & auto scaling groups
Git is a version control system that tracks changes made to computer files and saves the file after each change is made. It is commonly used in software development to keep track of changes, ensuring that in case the latest code is in error, you can simply restore the older saved version and get your code back up and running. In other words, it can save massive amounts of time. Meanwhile, Github is a repository that allows you to save your coding files and create a collaborative environment. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize both.
- Access 48 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Install Git on your Linux system
- Work w/ remote repositories, different files, & more
- Revisit history, understand branching, & learn how to recover from failures
- Customize your Git & host your own Github repository
Docker is an open-source tool that allows developers to wrap their code into small containers or packets, allowing it to then be shipped to and deployed on any other system. It’s an incredible valuable, unique tool that allows software to operate at peak performance anywhere without creating virtual machines. To be direct: companies pay good money for Docker-literate pros. In this course, you’ll learn Docker starting with the absolute basics, and cover it right through to an advanced level.
- Access 61 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get a basic intro to DevOps, containerization, & a background of Docker
- Download & install Docker, learn its command line, & understand the container environment
- Build a container from scratch & understand how a Docker container operates
- Note all the facets of a Docker container, from storage, networking, types, memory, & more
Developers know the grueling process of having to set up, deploy, configure, and destroy environments for individual projects. Vagrant, however, is the single solution for eliminating the costly and time-consuming cycle of creating and destroying environments. This open-source product lets you build and maintain portable, cost-effective virtual development environments for developing your project and then disassembling it when completed. This course will teach you how to manage and coordinate large projects better than ever by using Vagrant.
- Access 28 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover everything from introduction to installation of Vagrant
- Explore Vagrant basics & functions
- Learn about network configurations, clustering, Vagrant boxes, & more
- Understand how to start using Vagrant for all of your projects
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.