WinOrganizer is a full-scale personal information manager (PIM) that helps you organize and plan your business and personal life. It’s a planner, notepad and address book combined in one powerful application.
The computer version of the organizer comprises all features of its paper prototype in a more comfortable way, which makes working with it quicker and easier. Its user-friendly interface combines all your notes, bookmarks, holidays, reminders, appointments, task lists, contacts, and passwords into a coherent tree outline form that can be customized as required. The data can be protected by password to limit the access to your personal information. Now you won’t miss a single holiday or your friend’s birthday; you will be able to track everyday tasks and, what’s more, the program will notify you of the upcoming events and tasks.
In addition, like in a usual organizer, Notes powered by MS Word-like rich-text tools perfectly suit for keeping various information such as notes, recipes, famous quotations, tables, pictures, Web-links, and even entire pages from the Internet.
The program is equipped with flexible sorting and filtering options, HTML-printing, automatic phone dialing, as well as integration with the installed e-mail client and Web browser. All traditional holidays are included in the program, plus you can add your own vital dates.
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible tree structure
- Multi-language interface supporting the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Greek, Bulgarian, Czech, Italian, Catalan, Portuguese, Portuguese-BR, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Byelorussian, Swedish, Polish, Slovak, Lithuanian, Korean, Serbian, Danish, Turkish, Dutch.
- 6 document types: Notes, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Passwords, Folders
- Document protection
- HTML Printing with customized templates
- Simultaneous work on several files
- Simultaneous editing of several records
- Links between documents and external links
- Setting up an alarm for any record available
- Powerful search capability (with regular expressions)
- Import and export features (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .html)
- Flexible customizing
- Minimization to system tray
- Y2K compliance
- Install and uninstall functions
- Easy import and export to Word and WordPad (RTF)
- Search and replace
- Paragraph formatting
- Compact graphical images storage (supports various formats)
- Working with tables
- Ability to create several notes in a single document
- Bullets and Numbering
- Unicode support
- Unique and comprehensive alarm settings
- Tracking birthdates, important events, or holidays (including religious holidays relative to Easter)
- Launching external applications, when the events are coming
- Flexible sorting and filtration
- Organizing events into groups of documents
- Displaying events in enclosed documents
- The same as for Events
- Organizing task by priority, status, assignee
- Checking and hiding completed tasks
- Multitude of predefined fields
- Dialing capability
- Integration with e-mail client and Web-browser
- URL auto-detection
- Phone number auto-detection
- Inserting images
- Storing an address, name, password, etc.
- One-click copy to clipboard
- Hidden input of information
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for WinOrganizer
Very complete organizational program fwhich fits my needs. Great Job!
Very nice program, even if it IS from way back in 2011. Don’t care, it works fine in Win 10 as far as I can tell. Almost worth getting just for all the pre-loaded events. I liked the birthdays of famous people and music events – lots of history! You can have a recurring event, create folders (like one per family member or one per project or one per pet or one per car, etc.), and have folders within folders. I like that you can import pictures, apparently .png files were around even in 2011. One minor but very helpful feature is that in lists of documents, events, and so on, anything that has a comment gets a special icon. It’s easy to see if there’s something to read before you even open it. Everything is in a hierarchy which is both good and bad. Good because it’s easy to understand, easy to use. Bad because in the real world, the same thing can belong in different categories. I would rather see a hierarchic list of categories that I can customize, and a way to assign as many as I want to any document or folder or other object in the database. Password storage isn’t helpful because there’s no quick set of keystrokes to open a web page and log in (at least I didn’t see it!). For this I would use separate password manager like KeePass. Well worth checking out, free or not!
Win Organizer runs fine in Win 7. What was said above is NOT correct. Nice program.
Does not run on Windows 7, even in compatibility mode. This program is offered free on the publishers website, and had not been updated since the XP days. It appears to be Abandonware. Pity, because it seems libel it might be quite useful.
Read Replies |
Hi – What you say is NOT correct. It installs and runs fin in Win 7. Nice program.
Thank you team: for the work on your product!
This is a very complete organizational program for the family. Easy to use, great examples to follow. Very intuitive. I’m glad I downloaded the software and you won’t be disappointed.
Nice and organized. If you have trouble with it starting, make sure you add it to DEP
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.