With major businesses like Facebook and Equifax falling victim to cyberattacks, it’s no secret that demand is high for cybersecurity professionals who can shore up a company’s digital defenses. This course will help you join their ranks. Jump in, and you’ll learn about key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management processes, penetration testing and more.
- Access 366 lectures & 60 hours of training 24/7
- Explore the ethical hacking essentials in an intuitive, lab-filled environment
- Dive into common ethical hacking topics like intrusion detection, policy creation & DDoS attacks
- Learn about perimeter defenses, scanning & attacking networks, and steps necessary to securing a system
With a single piece of malware, a cyber threat intelligence expert can pinpoint who is behind a cyberattack, what the specific threat group is, the nation from which the attack is being launched, as well as techniques they used. As such, these professionals are in high demand; and this course will help you join their ranks as you explore the 8 phases of threat intelligence.
- Access 62 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the 8 phases of threat intelligence, including hunting, features extraction & tracking
- Learn how to pinpoint cybercriminal details & neutralize online threats
- Understand how to anticipate new attacks
Cybercrime is evolving by the day—so much, in fact, that a new term has emerged to describe particularly dangerous threats. Advanced Persistent Threats, or APTs, are groups of individuals capable of launching persistent attacks, sending in advanced malware that can sneak into a network, disable its defenses, and wreak havoc. This course will walk you through the APT lifecycle and how to analyze and assess network vulnerabilities. You’ll dive into mitigation and hacking countermeasures and emerge with the know-how to fight back against APTs.
- Access 58 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the APT lifecycle & how to identify vulnerabilities
- Explore hacking mitigation & countermeasures to protect networks
- Learn from real APTs, like Stuxnet, Adwind & Poseidon
The fight against cybercrime is heating up, and demand is high for qualified computer forensic investigators who can put hackers behind bars. Learning from top experts and inside an interactive, lab-filled environment, this course will walk you through major forensic investigation scenarios and give you practical experience with the standard tools required to successfully carry out an investigation. From data breaches to corporate espionage and insider threats, you’ll learn how to investigate cyber crimes and pave the way for successful prosecutions.
- Access 101 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the tools used to carry out successful computer investigations
- Walk through major forensic investigation scenarios & get real-world training
- Develop concrete skills inside a lab-filled environment
Few things can propel your IT career forward like a CompTIA A+ certification. Validating an individual’s understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business as well as their ability to support complex IT infrastructures, this certification can open the door to better pay, promotions, and more on your IT journey. This course will help you ace CompTIA’s A+ exams as you explore the IT essentials and even dip your feet in the basics of security, forensics, networking, and more.
- Access 102 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare to ace the CompTIA A+ Certification exams 220-802 & 220-801
- Explore the basics of security, forensics & networking
- Learn to diagnose, document & resolve common software and hardware issues
You’d be remiss to start your cybersecurity career without CompTIA’s Security+ certification under your belt. Validating a professional’s understanding of core cybersecurity concepts as well as their ability to troubleshoot issues, the Security+ certification tells employers you’ve got what it takes to identify and address security incidents. This course will prep you for the exam as you gain essential knowledge in network security and risk management, as well as organizational security, system security, access control and network infrastructure.
- Access 105 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare to ace the CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam SYO-401
- Gain essential knowledge in network security & risk management
- Foster advanced skills in organizational security, system security & network infrastructure
Before you can start fighting against hackers, you’ll need to understand the networks they’re trying to break into. The CompTIA Network+ certification validates an individual’s competency with designing and implementing functional networks and managing their devices. As such, it’s a major bargaining chip for those keen on pursuing a career in cybersecurity. This course will prepare you to ace the exam as you explore network configuration, technologies and installations, and more networking essentials.
- Access 69 lectures & 7 hours of training 24/7
- Explore the networking essentials, like configuration, devices & installation
- Prepare to ace the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam N10-006
- Develop real IT skills in a lab-filled environment
One of the key ways cybersecurity experts protect their networks is through penetration testing. Leveraging the same techniques hackers use to break into networks, penetration testers sniff out network vulnerabilities and patch them up before they can be exploited. This training will give you practical experience with conducting realistic penetration tests. Jump in, and you’ll explore the available methodologies, tools and techniques which are required to perform comprehensive information security penetration tests.
- Access 205 lectures & 45 hours of training 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the penetration testing essentials
- Get the skills to keep networks safe from attack
- Learn how to identify & mitigate risks from a licensed penetration tester
Demand is certainly high for skilled ethical hackers, but you need to show employers you have the right know-how before you can get your foot in the door. From incident management processes to penetration testing, you’ll come to grips with the field’s core concepts as you broaden your understanding of intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks, and more.
- Access 145 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the tools & theory ethical hackers use to perform penetration tests
- Walk through the day-to-day workflow of an ethical hacker
- Explore intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks & buffer overflows
- Learn about learn about perimeter defenses & scanning and attacking networks
- Understand how intrusions escalate the impact of their breaches & how to secure a system
Versatile and famously user-friendly, Python is already a smart first language for those new to programming, but it’s even more valuable in the world of ethical hacking. Starting with the fundamentals, you’ll craft simple lines of code using variables and statements. Then, you’ll move on to applying your programming knowledge to ethical hacking as you run through a Syn Flood attack with Scapy, explore buffer overflow and exploit writing with Python, and more.
- Access 23 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ Python programming
- Learn how to craft lines of code w/ variables & statements
- Walk through a Syn Flood attack with Scapy
- Explore Buffer overflow & exploit writing with Python
- Learn from a forensic investigation using hashlib & pypdf
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.