Programming Android apps can be a complex process and a lack of knowledge in architecting your app can result in spaghetti code and dead ends. In order to deliver an extendable, maintainable, and testable code base, you have to think about the architecture of your application from the very first stage of your development. In this course, you’ll take an existing Android application build in Java and modernize it using the Kotlin language, seeing the importance of planning the architecture using SOLID principles and common Android Architecture using the MVP, MVC, and MVVM patterns.
- Access 7 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Take an existing Android application build in Java & modernize it using the Kotlin language
- Implement Life Cycle Aware Components
- Use the viewmodel LiveData framework
- Perform data management and persistence with the Room persistence solution
- Enhance the UI of your application to a whole new level
With this course, you will enhance your application development skills and develop efficient, seamless, and fault-tolerant applications without crashing or losing data while performing any other task. In this course, you will begin by building the core of your applications with the activity class. You will create and modify activities to build effective Android applications. By the end of the course, you will have developed a strong foundation and confidence to implement core Android activities in order to launch, deploy, and communicate between activities while building Android applications.
- Access 6 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Enhance your application development skills
- Develop efficient, seamless, & fault-tolerant applications without crashing or losing data while performing any other tasks
- Create & modify activities to build effective Android applications
- Learn how an activity interacts with the rest of the Android operating system
This course will help you overcome common performance issues on Android. In this course, you’ll learn the important and common areas that can affect performance such as memory, network, UI, and battery. It will delve into issues such as memory management, where we will look at memory leaks and tracking allocations. The course will also teach how to optimize your user experience when working with data on the cloud. Finally, you’ll look at ways to optimize and debug your app’s battery usage to ensure that it doesn’t annoy users when they’ve installed your app.
- Access 5 lectures & 2.2 hours of content 24/7
- Go over the important & common areas that can affect app performance
- Delve into issues such as memory management
- Optimize UI when working with data on the cloud
- Know some common pitfalls when working with your UI & learn how to debug it
- Optimize & debug your app’s battery usage
Would you like to learn Android development quickly, by building a complete working application for Android P? This course does exactly that. It shows you, step-by-step, how to build a complete, working Android P application. Start by building a real-world application. Store your favorite keyboard shortcuts of the day by building a favorite shortcut app. You’ll learn how to build a UI, set up cloud data synchronization, issue notifications, and much more. Discover the latest innovations in app development ranging from creating, testing, and deploying.
- Access 7 lectures & 6.3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build a UI, set up cloud data synchronization, issue notifications, & much more
- Discover the latest innovations in app development ranging from creating, testing, & deploying
- Gain a hands-on experience & be able build any real-world application
- Start developing apps for the latest version of Android
Building Android-based games is made easier with this course that focuses on the fundamentals of Unity Android game development. Starting with the installation of the Java Development Kit and Android SDK, you later go on to discover the various Unity features and how to use them. By creating example games, you’ll get hands-on with the process of creating immersive mobile Android games using Unity. You’ll not only understand how to build the games but also publish them on the Google Play store. The course will even introduce you to aspects that will help you make your games more exciting such as developing achievement unlock systems.
- Access 17 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the various Unity features & how to use them
- Get hands-on with the process of creating immersive mobile Android games using Unity
- Learn how to build the games & publish them on the Google Play store
- Make your games more exciting such as developing achievement unlock systems
This new and expanded second edition of Android Programming for Beginners will be your companion to create Android Pie applications from scratch. This eBook will introduce you to all the fundamental concepts of programming in an Android context, from the basics of Java to working with the Android API. All examples use the up-to-date API classes and are created from within Android Studio, the official Android development environment that helps supercharge your application development process. By the end of this book, you’ll be ready to start building your own custom applications in Android and Java.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 766 pages
- Learn all the fundamental concepts of programming in an Android context
- Create applications with a professional-standard UI through fragments
- Store your user’s data with SQLite
- Make your apps multilingual
- Draw to the screen with a finger
- Work with graphics, sound, & animations
As the new official language for Android, Kotlin is attracting new as well as existing Android developers. As most developers are still working with Java and want to switch to Kotlin, they find a combination of these two appealing. This book addresses this interest by bringing together Spring, a widely used Java SE framework for building enterprise-grade applications, and Kotlin. This course will guide you in leveraging some of the powerful modules of the Spring Framework to build lightweight and robust Android apps using Kotlin. By the end of the book, you will be fully equipped to develop Android applications with Spring technologies.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 392 pages
- Build lightweight & robust Android apps using Kotlin
- Work with various modules to develop apps with better dependency management
- Explore other modules of the Spring Framework
- Be fully equipped to develop Android applications with Spring technologies
This new and expanded second edition of Learning Java by Building Android Games shows you how to start building Android games from scratch. The difficulty level will grow steadily as you explore key Java topics, such as variables, loops, methods, object-oriented programming, and design patterns, including code and examples that are written for Java 9 and Android P. By the end of the book, you will not only have grasped Java and Android but will also have developed six cool games for the Android platform.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 774 pages
- Start building Android games from scratch
- Explore key Java topics, such as variables, loops, methods, object oriented programming, & design patterns
- Build games such as Minesweeper, Retro Pong, Bullet Hell, & Classic Snake and Scrolling Shooter games
- Create a time-trial, open-world platform game
The Android OS has the largest installation base of any operating system in the world; there has never been a better time to learn Android development to write your own applications, or to make your own contributions to the open-source community! With this extensively updated cookbook, you’ll find solutions for working with the user interfaces, multitouch gestures, location awareness, web services, and device features such as the phone, camera, and accelerometer. You also get useful steps on packaging your app for the Android Market. Each recipe provides a clear solution and sample code you can use in your project right away.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 464 pages
- Find solutions for working with the user interfaces, multitouch gestures, location awareness, web services, & device features
- Get useful steps on packaging your app for the Android Market
- Learn many tips & tricks on the rich features of Android Pie
Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world and Kotlin has been declared by Google as a first-class programming language to build Android apps. With the imminent arrival of the most anticipated Android update, Android 10 (Q), this book gets you started building apps compatible with the latest version of Android. It adopts a project-style approach, where it focuses on teaching the fundamentals of Android app development and the essentials of Kotlin by building three real-world apps and more than a dozen mini-apps.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 698 pages
- Get a strong grasp of how Kotlin & Android work together
- Learn to make your apps more presentable using different layouts
- Dive deep into Kotlin programming concepts such as variables, functions, data structures & more
- Add multilingual text so that your app is accessible to millions of more potential users
- Learn how animation, graphics, & sound effects work and are implemented in your Android app
Android Things is the IoT platform made by Google, based on Android. It allows us to build smart devices in a simple and convenient way, leveraging on the Android ecosystem tools and libraries, while letting Google take care of security updates. This book takes you through the basics of IoT and smart devices. It will help you to interact with common IoT device components and learn the underlying protocols. For a simple setup, this course will be using Rainbow HAT so that you don’t need to do any wiring.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 192 pages
- Learn about the Android Things platform, the design concepts behind it, & how it relates to other IoT frameworks
- Look at Developer Kits & learn how to install Android Things on them by creating a simple project
- Explore the real power of Android Things
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.