This training is about the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) model. The IaaS model provided by large cloud providers is helping companies to transform their private IT infrastructure into a utility service. Reduce the footprint of enterprise applications sitting in private data centers and leverage the capabilities in a public cloud environment. You’re gonna review the key terms in cloud computing to establish a clear understanding of the big picture, and then zoom on the IaaS model. You’ll learn what are the building blocks, what are the typical use cases, advantages as well as disadvantages, pricing models, and more!
- Access 31 lectures & 1 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a fundamental understanding of cloud computing
- Know more about private, public, hybrid, & multi clouds
- Learn what the four service models are: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, & FaaS
- Learn more about computing, storage, & networking
Cloud Computing is becoming mainstream in the IT world as a growing number of companies around the globe transform their use of cloud-based services. This evolution is leading to revolution as private as well as public cloud services gain huge market momentum and continue to innovate to make the spread of data more seamless. This entry-level course will get you up to speed with the cloud revolution and show you how to get involved.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 41 lectures & 2 hours of content 24//7
- Explore the evolution of cloud technology
- Discover the Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Discuss different cloud service models
- Learn about different cloud deployment models
Cloud computing is one of the biggest technology revolutions in the IT industry spreading at the speed of light all over the world. More and more business companies are looking for ways to migrate their applications into the cloud or to build new web-scale applications from scratch atop a cloud infrastructure. The demand for more skilled people in the area of cloud computing is increasing every day across multiple industries. This course is the first important cornerstone for learning how to migrate applications into the cloud while using the Infrastructure As a Service model inside Microsoft Azure.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 47 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the building blocks of Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Create virtual networks, subnets, allocate private & public IP addressees
- Plan & deploy windows and Linux virtual machines
- Configure traffic filtering using security rules
- Manage & attach virtual disks to VMs
- Create & manage storage accounts
- Configure users & access role assignments
- Operate & monitor VMs ongoing tasks
Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud providers (together with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud) with a global cloud infrastructure for providing public cloud services around the world. If you are looking to become a cloud expert then this training program is designed to help you build knowledge and experience about the subject of cloud computing while using the Azure cloud platform. In this course, you’ll learn how to monitor and analyze the performance and health of Azure resources and applications as well as the Azure platform and services.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 40 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Know the different types of telemetry data (metrics & logs) that can be collected
- Build your own demo system in Azure (using Linux, Apache, MySqL, PHP)
- Setup alert rules & action groups for creating an automation layer
- Simulate traffic load on the demo system
- Monitor the status of Azure platform & services
- Analyze performance metrics in multiple layers
- Manage the life cycle of Azure alerts
If you are looking to become a cloud expert, then this training program is designed to help you build knowledge and experience about the subject of cloud computing while using the Azure cloud platform. In level 3, you’ll learn how to design a system that will be more resilient against failures and more flexible to unpredictable capacity demand.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discuss traffic load balancing
- Learn about Azure availability sets
- Explore Azure VM scale sets
Microservices is a new innovative development style, already being used by companies like Netflix, Facebook, Amazon, and others. Microservices are the building blocks for creating cloud-native applications, and therefore we will see more companies following this direction. This training is designed to provide you a solid theoretical understanding of the microservices concept.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 25 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Know the challenges of the traditional monolithic software development
- Learn what the main building blocks of a single microservice are
- Understand the concept of microservices architecture
- Learn more about cloud-native application, key advantages & implementation challenges
- Use Netflix as an industry case study
The concept of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can be a little bit intimidating for beginners, and specifically for people without a substantial background in complex math and programming. This training is a soft starting point to walk you through the fundamental theoretical concepts. In this course, you’re going to open the mysterious AI/ML black-box, and take a look inside, get more familiar with the terms being used in the industry. It is going to a super interesting story. It is important to mention that there are no specific prerequisites for starting this training, and it is designed for absolute beginners.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the difference between Applied & Generalized AI
- Learn the process of training a model
- Learn more about Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Understand clustering & dimension reduction
The Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners training program is designed for beginners looking to understand the theoretical side of machine learning and to enter the practical side of data science. The training is divided into multiple levels, and each level is covering a group of related topics for continuous step by step learning. The second course, as part of the training program, aims to help you start your practical journey. You will learn the Python fundamentals and the amazing Pandas data science library. Each section has a summary exercise as well as a complete solution to practice new knowledge.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 41 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Develop data science projects using Python syntax
- Use JupyterLab tool for Jupiter notebooks
- Load large datasets from files using Pandas
- Perform data analysis & exploration
- Perform data cleaning & transformation as a pre-processing step before moving into machine learning algorithms
This third course as part of the training program aims to help you to perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) by visualizing a dataset using a variety of charts. You will learn the fundamentals of data visualization in Python using the well-known Matplotlib and Seaborn data science libraries, including Matplotlib and Seaborn fundamentals, charts, and more. Each section has a summary exercise as well as a complete solution to practice new knowledge.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 39 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) for any dataset
- Visualize data using a variety of chart types
- Learn Matplotlib & Seaborn fundamentals
- Create bar, grouped bar, stacked bar & lollipop charts
- Create pie, tree-map charts
- Create line, area, stacked area charts
- Create histogram, density, box-and-whisker & swarm charts
- Create scatter, correlogram, heat-map, hexbin-map charts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.