Taking this course will help you achieve your dream of becoming a professional web developer, and you will be ready to build powerful and responsive websites to a highly professional degree using today’s most advanced and up-to-date web technologies. To guarantee the success of your learning experience, this course is divided into perfectly structured sections consisting of crystal clear and 100% hands-on, engaging lectures. Each section covers one of the major web technologies and will take you from the basics to advanced skills.
- Access 499 lectures & 99 hours of content 24/7
- Go from zero skills to building powerful web applications on a highly professional level using the latest web technologies
- Create real life mobile apps & upload them to the iOS app store and Google playstore
- Use Backend technologies like NodeJS, PHP, AJAX, JSON to build dynamic database-driven websites
- Use HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, Grid & SASS to build website content and add stunning styling & decoration
- Use advanced skills to connect your websites to APIs like Google Maps, Facebook, Google plus & Twitter
- Build a solid portfolio of over 15 real professional websites, games & mobile applications for iOS and Google stores
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in UI/UX design or improve your skills. Here, you will learn the basics of Adobe XD It can create a great design brief, create website architecture, draw your wireframes on paper, import and create them in Adobe XD, and more. You will also be taught how to create complex designs by adding colors, images, and animations, sharing those designs with clients to get feedback, creating responsive designs with multiple sizes, and exporting your assets for developers using industry standards.
- Access 75 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use Adobe XD & how to become a UX designer
- Plan & organize a project
- Create paper wireframes
- Animate your webpage using Adobe XD
- Adapt your design to make it responsive on different devices
- Share your designs with developers for code
- Create custom presentations to show off your design
Adobe Software NOT included
The idea of UX, or User Experience, is not new but continues to be a sore point for designers and end-users. For those who can figure it out, it pays well more than graphic design alone. And, UX design uses skills you already have. Interested? Don’t have a clue what UX Design is or where to start? We’ve got the UX design training experience that will open a whole new world and better-paying work!
- Access 29 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the relevant tools for UX designers
- Find out how much a UX designer can earn
- Understand how to research a UX project
- Discover the difference between UI & UX
- Know what the responsibilities of a UX designer are
- Run your first user testing sessions & competitor research
- Build user profiles & personas
- Create wireframes & use InVision building mockups
Adobe Software NOT included
In this learn-as-you-go style course, we are going to build a full-stack blogging web application by starting from the very beginning stages of planning and moving ahead into implementing our solutions. We will be using various technologies to accomplish our goals, such as SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Bootstrap, and much more. You will be able to see how all of the technologies interact with one another and gain a better understanding of their inner workings.
- Access 94 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn full-stack web development process from beginning to end
- Learn how to use ASP.NET Core with Visual Studio to build an API layer
- Know how to use Angular, Boostrap & Font-Awesome, and other libraries or frameworks to build the front-end
- Discover ways on how to use SQL Server & SQL Server Management Studio to build the back-end
CSS is one of the core universal programming languages of the web essential for any stylish web development journey. The web is growing daily, and knowing CSS is more crucial than ever. Learn how to style websites. A step-by-step process is used to show everything from setting up to essential CSS features. You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish. By the end of this course, you will have learned web development using CSS.
- Access 26 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic of CSS programming
- Know the fundamentals of Web styling
- Lear the basic or essential CSS properties
- Dive deeper to CSS values
- Gain insights on dynamic website creation
- Access 133 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Create your own website
- Know the basics of how websites work
With this course, you will be taught about graphic design basics in the digital world, from the technical aspects to the creative elements involved. If you don’t have a graphic design department or you’re an entrepreneur just getting started with your own social media channel, brand, or website, you don’t need to outsource graphic design work if you know how to do it yourself. So whether you want to make your own social media post graphics, cover images, web designs, advertisements, ebook covers, twitch overlays/intros/offline screens, or buttons, this course can help you get started on your creative journey.
- Access 14 lecture & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create digital graphics
- Learn the basic image copyright information
- Understand image file type differences
- Know the basic design tools in Pixlr
- Access 18 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic of HTML programming
- Know the fundamentals of Web programming
- Lear the basic or essential HTML tags
- Dive deeper to website basics
- Integrate media into a website
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.