Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. This course is for absolute Kubernetes beginners. With zero knowledge about Kubernetes, once you take this course and complete all of the hands-on coding exercises, you will be ready to deploy your own applications on a Kubernetes platform. You will start your journey as a beginner and go through 10 simple, step-by-step lectures. Each lecture and demo is designed to give you the time to fully grasp all of the concepts. The most important part of the course is the series of hands-on coding exercises that accompany each major concept.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 60 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain basic understanding of Kubernetes Fundamentals
- Develop Kubernetes Configuration Files in YAML
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on local systems
- Deploy Kubernetes on Cloud – Google Cloud Platform
- Deploy Applications on Kubernetes
- Setup ReplicaSets, Services & Deployments on Kubernetes
This course is designed to equip students with the skills required for creating dynamic web pages using PHP and MySQL. It further equips students with the fundamentals of PHP programming, while providing them with advanced features of the language. Immerse yourself in an end-to-end full-stack development experience, as we explore user interface design, business logic, and hosting activities. By the end of this course, you will be able to build an attractive PHP application, styled using Bootstrap 4, track and manage changes with GitHub and deploy a fully data-driven application to Heroku Cloud Hosting.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 39 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Setup Apache Server, PHP Environment & MySQL Database using XAMPP Server
- Understand the role of PHP in web-based programming applications
- Build data-driven & dynamic web applications
- Manipulate data using PHP PDO
- Use Bootstrap 4 Framework
- Use GitHub for source control
- Deploy a web application using Heroku
This is a zero to hero course on Microsoft SQL Databases and Querying. There are no pre-requisites for this course. This course provides you with fundamental SQL Server training and is enough to get you started as a Database Developer or Junior Database Administrator. We will explore best practices in database development using SQL Server Express 2017 (Free Edition) and will be building a small school management system database. At the end of this course, you should be comfortable writing queries for multiple situations and reports.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 31 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand basic Database Design (tables, columns, data types, primary keys & more)
- Query related data from multiple tables
- Create relationships & foreign keys
- Use aggregate functions in SQL
- Export query results to Excel
- Create complex database objects like stored procedures, functions, views & triggers
This basic SQL course is for beginners. Here, you will be taught how to find, download and install SQL Server Express 2019 and Management Studio. You will be taught how to work with select, where, like, and how to import text and files. You will understand the logical order of the execution of queries, the difference between statements and clauses, how to configure the SQL Server Management Studio, and how to configure the different options in SSMS. At the end of this course, you will be able to grasp the fundamentals and functions of SQL.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Find, download& install SQL Server Express 2019 and Management Studio
- Work with select, where, like
- Configure the SQL Server Management Studio
- Import records from text files
- Understand the logical order of the execution of queries
- Understand the difference between statements & clauses
- Use over to window results
NOTE: Software NOT included.
This course is designed for students who want to get started working with Git and Github. Following the step-by-step approach, you will learn the commands for efficient code management and understand fundamental concepts behind version control systems following Git architecture. After completing this course you will have hands-on experience working with Git and Github and will be able to use Version Control for your projects.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build rock solid foundation in Git & learn key-related concepts
- Manage & update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Revert/reset project to previous version’s
- Create gitignore file to exclude files & directories
- Learn GitHub & how to use and manage the web based Git repository
- Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository
NOTE: Software NOT included.
Git is the secret tool that almost every developer uses but nobody talks about it. It’s such a commonplace tool that it’s rarely mentioned on job postings because it’s assumed that, no matter what your skill level is, that you know how to use Git and GitHub. There are a number of commands you’ll use every day, and a few more commands you’ll see once or twice a week. By taking this course, you are going to learn all the important aspects of Git and GitHub, and you won’t be wasting hours learning things you’ll never use.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 40 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the entire daily workflow that most developers use
- Create & use a remote repository on GitHub
- Know staging, committing & pushing files to GitHub
- Resolve rebase conflicts & learn how to rebase
This is an extensive course that entirely focuses on the concept of Kubernetes and Containers. At first, this course unfolds with the basic introduction of Kubernetes and Containers and then gives you in-depth details of the same. Along with the explanation of Kubernetes and Containers, installation of Docker on Linux, creating a Dockerfile and containerizing an existing application have also been shown. It gives you insights into the tool to run Kubernetes such as Minikube and gives an introduction to YAML and resource files. Kubernetes architecture, networking, and services are also included. Additionally, an introduction to the Google Cloud Kubernetes engine and other topics are mentioned too.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 20 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the core concepts of the Kubernetes platform
- Work with Docker & Kubernetes
- Learn all about container orchestration
- Use container technology in your own projects
In this course, you will know how to use Git for your personal projects. Assuming that you are creating a project from scratch and want to manage it with Git, this course will be a big help for you. After going through the basic commands, you will learn how to put your code in the cloud using GitHub. It will also be discussed here the basics of Git here like how to initialize your projects, how to manage new and existing files, and how to store your code in the cloud.
- Access 61 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use Git for your personal projects
- Put your code in the cloud using GitHub
- Learn about the basics of Git
- Initialize your projects
- Manage new & existing files
- Store your code in the cloud
This course is a comprehensive introduction to Python programming, the most popular programming language in the world. Python powers codebases in companies like Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Dropbox, and more. It is used in various disciplines, including data science, machine learning, web development, natural language processing, and more. This course tackles A to Z’s language, covering everything you need to know about Python to be an effective developer in 2021.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 494 lectures & 56 hours of content 24/7
- Master programming in Python
- Dive into the mechanics of Python’s data structures including strings, lists, dictionaries, tuples, & sets
- Apply your knowledge to solve common interview questions, algorithms & coding challenges
- Explore a dynamic curriculum with videos, quizzes, written assignments, in-browser coding challenges & more
- Progress from core language fundamentals to advanced features
- Build complete projects including card games, web scraping tools, & more
Creating a website from scratch can be tedious and quite a nightmare, and getting it online, more of the same. This is why, in this course, you will learn how to modify an amazing template to quickly get results, so you can focus on the things that really matter for you or your personal business. This course is about getting results, getting your website working as quickly and efficiently as possible. At the end of this course, you will learn how to hire a hosting and how to upload it.
- Access 35 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a light theory about the webpage ecosystem
- Conceive your webpage
- Choose the perfect template
- Modify the template to suit your needs
- Prepare the web package
- Get your web online
Developing an application takes time, and things often go wrong. From accidentally breaking something that used to work perfectly, to a team member overwriting your working code, fixing mistakes can take valuable time that you don’t have to waste. Discover how to prevent all of this with Git – the version control system that allows you to keep a history of your file changes, and Github – a website where you can store projects, save important information, and collaborate with others on both closed and open-source projects.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about version control & its uses
- Add version control to an existing project
- Use Git commands to change a project’s ecosystem
- Create a Github account & use Git commands with Github
- Explore the Github EcoSystem
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.