Cloud computing is reshaping the way we think about data centers and deploy our infrastructure, and it’s just getting started. The cloud computing revolution started only about a decade ago when Amazon launched Amazon Web Services (AWS), and today it’s one of the fastest-growing industries on earth. In this deep-dive into AWS you’ll get an in-depth look at the de facto monitoring and alerting service offered by AWS called CloudWatch.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Deep dive into EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB, & many other services offered by AWS
- Learn how to monitor the key metrics available for each service
- Find out how to set up alarms for certain thresholds
- Get real-time alerts from AWS & take pro-active measures to ensure AWS infrastructure is performing at peak level
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 42 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Create React application
- Develop independent components with Storybook
- Create unit tests for components & hooks
This course starts from scratch, you don’t need to know anything about Git or version control systems! You’ll learn all about installing Git, creating commits, working with branches, pushing to Github, merging features, correct workflow, resolving conflicts, writing custom aliases, and much more! And if you do get stuck, you benefit from extremely fast and friendly support in discussions to the course. Git is the most popular and powerful version control system nowadays. It allows you to control all your file changes and work as a team. Learn all the fundamentals you need to know and benefit from them your whole life as a developer!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 19 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Fully understand version control with Git
- Learn correct workflow of using Git
- Work with Github to upload your code remotely
- Work with branches & resolving conflicts
- Create your own aliases for git commands
This course focuses entirely on a quick and deep dive into building a real application using Docker and Docker Compose. It will start from absolute zero and step by step we will develop a real application that is suitable for local development and light deployment. You will understand how to structure your application, write config files for Docker, and break them down. You will then write code together in an efficient manner to avoid complexity and keep it clean.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Structure & configure project files and Docker configs
- Break a project into services
- Figure out what images, networks, containers, media, & much more are
- Develop a local & production environment
- Set up our own server & deploy the application there
Docker is a tool that has greatly simplified the task of packaging your application, along with all its dependencies into lightweight, portable units called containers. Docker is one of the hottest tools in the market right now as many teams have learned how to use it to break up large, monolithic applications into smaller and more manageable microservices. It has also made life easier for DevOps teams who often need to manage deployment processes and environments. This course introduces you to all the main concepts of Docker and focuses on getting you up and running with the tool in all the lab sections.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 87 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand templates to define your container
- Learn what containers are & how Docker helps you create them
- Discuss Volumes, Bind Mounts & tmpfs to manage data in containers
- Regulate connectivity to your containers whether on individual hosts or in a cluster
- Explore Docker Swarm, the built-in container orchestartion tool
- Docker Swarm: The built-in container orchestration tool
- Cover Docker EE, UCP & DTR, the enterprise offerings of Docker
Kubernetes is a container orchestration technology — a way to create and deploy clusters of machines running containers, usually Docker containers. Kubernetes is also one of the hottest topics in tech today because it’s one of the only straightforward ways to architect a hybrid, multi-cloud compute solution. Confused by what that means? Well, it’s a big reason why cloud computing is so valuable to enterprises of all sizes. In this course, you’ll parse out how to use Kubernetes and study to take on the vaunted CKA certification exam.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 132 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the inter-relationships between Docker, Kubernetes & the cloud platforms
- Discuss pods, the basic building block in K8S
- Explore ReplicaSets, higher-level abstractions that provide scaling & auto-healing
- Learn about Deployments, even higher-level abstractions that provide versioning, fast rollback, rolling updates & more
- Understand Services, which provide a static, stable network frontend IP, as well as load-balancing
- Study CKA test tips
Docker is a set of platform as a service product that uses OS-level virtualization to deliver software in packages called containers. Containers are isolated from one another and bundle their own software, libraries, and configuration files; they can communicate with each other through well-defined channels. The course is designed for absolute beginners, and takes on a journey with Docker! The animations & labs help beginners to understand the docker concepts vividly.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 47 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the docker concepts vividly
- Package an application with all of its dependencies
- Create, deploy, & run applications
- Deploy a web application as a docker container
This course helps you build skills to develop a properly structured YAML document in both block style and flow style. The “flow style” is also known as JSON style or compact style. YAML is a data serialization language. The “YAML Fundamentals” course helps beginners with the required skills to develop YAML documents. Most common languages provide support for YAML like GO, Python, Java, C#, etc., You will see YAML being used in various ways in the industry for web service communication, configuration management, configuration files, data store, etc. In today’s market, every IT professional is expected to know YAML.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 32 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what YAML is?
- Learn the YAML structure & syntax
- Understand Simple & Complex YAML documents
- Understand Block Style & Flow Style
- Handle long & multi-line strings
- Develop professional YAML documents using Anchors
- Use Tags to enforce data type
- Develop YAML documents from scratch
- Use the provided Python code to review YAML documents
With the near constant launch of new startups and tech companies, the need for completely automated DevOps pipelines is greater than ever. The practices of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) allow small companies to operate and deliver services at an efficient, scalable rate. In this course, you’ll learn how to implement some of the most common CI and CD tools available: AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, and Jenkins. In the end, you’ll have the DevOps skills to be a valuable asset to any startup, and really any company that is looking to expand over the web.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Implement continuous integration, delivery, & deployment to reduce risk within the software development lifecycle
- Configure Amazon AWS EC2 machines & PostgresSQL database in Amazon RDS
- Explore AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, & Jenkins
- Build an automated CI & CD pipeline
- Learn how to version control & manage relational database schema
- Run the CI pipeline to maintain build artifacts
This course is fully focused on a fast and deep dive into the creation of real applications with Angular and NgRx. It will start from scratch and step by step you will get close to finishing real applications. You will deeply understand how to structure your application, build reusable and understandable modules and components, and split code into smaller chunks of code. You will write code in an efficient way to make it pure and avoid data complexity.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 50 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Structure & configure project
- Write high-quality code with Angular & NgRx on real project
- Create reusable modules & components
- Implement authentication
- Cover everything with Typescript interfaces
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.