This comprehensive course is not filled with fluff but filled with only the most actionable and latest tips and strategies. You’ll start with an overview of Python 3 Ethical Hacking, learn to hack 2 target machines at once, install Virtual Box and Kali Linux. You’ll then learn to gather information with Python, like scanning for one port, converting domains to an IP address, scanning multiple targets at once, grabbing banners from open ports, importing Port scanner into a different program, and a lot more!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 60 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Set up virtual environment for ethical hacking
- Code your own penetration testing tools
- Use PyCharm to create your own programs
- Create 10+ projects with Python
- Create your own advance backdoor that you can use in your penetration testing
“I’m am VERY impressed with the effort put into this course! I’m about halfway thru, and I give this course FIVE STARS – – that’s a first! No build problems, stale libraries, fluff or missing parts!” – Geek Sellers
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners right through to pro hackers. You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level, and I will take you through each step with hands-on examples. And if you are a pro-Ethical Hacker, then take this course to absorb the latest skills while refreshing existing ones quickly. This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking, but you will also see each attack’s theory side. In this course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Ethical Hacking skills.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 328 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Learn ethical hacking with penetration testing
- Discover vulnerable applications
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Gather password hashes, crack passwords, take screenshots, log keystrokes & more
- Use backdoors to persist on the victim machine
There’s much to learn about ethical hacking, and you’ll inevitably need to get some hands-on experience before you throw your hat into the cybersecurity ring. Guiding you through 21 hacking techniques and how they can be used in real-life scenarios, this course takes a practical approach to teach you the ethical hacking essentials. You’ll walk through preparing a training environment to work in and get to flexing your cybersecurity muscles with all the essential source code and examples provided.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 44 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Receive a step-by-step education on website & web application ethical hacking and security
- Explore the 10 Most Critical Web Application Attacks presented yearly by OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- Learn how to hack using 21 techniques & see how each of them can be used in a practical, real-life example
- Familiarize yourself with cross-site scripting, SQL injections, phishing & other attacks
“I found it very valuable considering that I deal with PHP code, and it helped me to understand why some of the new implementations of the PHP language work as far as better security of code and how it could have been broken in the past” – Chris Selby
We’re living in the middle of a digital arms race. As cybersecurity pros develop better encryption methods, hackers fight back with more sophisticated attacks, making now the best time to jump into this ever-evolving field. This course covers all the important techniques related to WiFi hacking employed by hackers, system administrators, and pen-testers. In addition to netting more than 50 lectures on WiFi hacking, you’ll also get access to the Training Operating System, loaded with all the source code and tools needed to develop your hacking skills.
- Access 58 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Download the course handbook as a PDF (180 pages)
- Explore 25 different wireless network hacking techniques & experiments
- Access all of the required source code & tools via the included Training Operating System environment
- Learn how to prepare your training environment so you can safely conduct hacking experiments
- Get an introduction to wireless networks & security
- Familiarize yourself with WEP/WPA attacks
With a few lines of code, cybercriminals can access protected networks, view encrypted files, and even steal identities online—if there’s not an ethical hacker standing in their way. This extensive course contains over 20 hours of practical training designed to help you thwart these criminals as a certified professional. You’ll start with an introduction to cyber threats and IT security myths. Then you’ll move on to security policies, risk management, disaster recovery, and even get a free voucher for the ISA CISS examination when you complete the course, setting you up to validate your skills right away.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 237 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Follow step-by-step instructions for advanced hacking techniques
- Familiarize yourself with current cyber threats & hacking trends
- Explore designing more secure networks
- Dive into encrypted data, identify spoofing, & windows authorization
To completely understand computer security, it’s vital to think outside the box. It’s not just about firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, or antivirus. It’s also about tricking people into doing whatever a hacker wishes. A secure system, therefore, is also about informed people. This training is based on a practical approach to day-by-day situations contained in labs based on real environments. The aim is to help you learn ethical hacking techniques and methodology used in penetration systems to protect yourself and those around you better.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 87 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Cover both theoretical & practical aspects of ethical hacking
- Work in hands-on labs about hacking systems, networks, wireless, mobile, & websites
- Understand what social engineering is & how users can be affected
- Perform social engineering attacks using tools & techniques
“This course gives a good view of what can be done to trick users. It is not a theoretical course: labs show how it works.” – Laurent Aufrechter
Burp Suite is a Java-based software platform of tools for performing security testing. In this hands-on course, you’ll learn about different types of web attacks by targeting a test environment based on OWASP Web Goat, a deliberately vulnerable web app used to practice security techniques.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the most important features of the Burp Suite
- Use hands-on exercises to gain practical experience
- Perform efficient manual web penetration testing
- Discover how to use Burp to automate certain attacks
“Very good explanation on Burp Suite and the different vulnerabilities that can be exploited using the Burp Suite. Liked the bonus sections on Metasploit, which helps in giving a short and concise introduction to the tool.” – Vinod Vijayan
Even if you are a penetration tester, security consultant, Linux administrator, or developer, you should also have to know how to fix your security, how to protect actively and reactively your Linux servers. To have an all in one product easily manageable would know the attacks and prevent them from being successful. This course is all about this. It is about protecting your server. You will witness different attacks, and you will see a product like this in action. This product is called BitNinja, and it is all-in-one security for Linux Servers. So you can see the attacks, but also you will see how to protect against them.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 40 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Scan a website on WordPress & exploit its vulnerabilities
- Learn about proactive protection mechanisms such as IP Reputation, Port Honeypots, Web Honeypots, DoS Detection, & WAF Modules
- Understand reactive protection mechanisms such as Malware Detection, Outbound WAF, & see BitNinja-CLI capabilities
- Learn about troubleshooting & how to find a trouble maker IP
“Clearly presented without grey terminology – everything explained at the lower, non-speciallist level” – Teofil B.
To completely understand computer security, it’s vital to step outside the fence and to think outside the box. Computer security is not just about firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, or anti-viruses. It’s also about tricking people into doing whatever a hacker wishes, for their benefit. A secure system, network, or infrastructure is also about informed people. That’s what this course is all about. It will help you learn to master ethical hacking techniques and methodologies that are used in penetration systems. This course covers theoretical and practical aspects and contains hands-on labs about hacking systems, networks, wireless, mobile, and websites.
- Access 89 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Ethical Hacking, Footprinting, & Reconnaissance
- Scan networks & enumerate and discover vulnerabilities
- Learn about system hacking & vulnerability exploitation
This course is intended for ethical hackers and those who want to protect against these kinds of attacks. Those are only theoretical examples in a lab environment. Hacking is illegal without explicit permission.
The ZAP is a fine-grained tool that every penetration tester, hacker, the developer must have in their arsenal and hence required a solid understanding and training to perform security testing from its core. This course enables you to test web applications, automated testing, manual testing, fuzzing web applications, perform bug hunting, and complete web assessment using ZAP.
★ ★ &starf
- Access 23 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Uncover hidden bugs & vulnerabilities
- Know the hidden power of ZAP to assess web applications
- Use SQLmap, Nmap, Nikto & all tools in kali Linux with and in ZAP UI simultaneously
“An amazing course on how to use OWASP ZAP. It saved me a lot of time, which I would have spent on random YouTube videos otherwise.” – Iniyavel S.
Bug bounty hunting is on the hype nowadays. Most security researchers are hunting for bugs and earning bounties in day to day life. It becomes crucial to know the right set of rules and know the right methodologies to hunt bugs. In most cases, researchers use the Burp suite community edition that gives fine-grained tools and strategies to assist in hunting and finding bugs on the target platforms. This course is perfectly focused on how Burp suites can be used effectively to enhance the hunter’s ability to find more bugs.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 32 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the Burp suite basics
- Intercept proxy & site map configurations
- Hunt & find bugs on target platforms
- Enhance your hunter’s ability to find more bugs
“Good course, well-presented and learned a lot of new tricks.” – Kenneth Nevers
Kali Linux for newcomers in the cybersecurity field is the most important course for you if you will make your career in cybersecurity. Because Kali Linux is the most advanced and foremost used platform for penetration testers, ethical hackers, security analysts, bug bounty hunters, security administrators, and so on. This course has been structured into several parts to ease understanding and follow the path to becoming an advanced user of Kali Linux. All of the best tools, tips, and techniques have been designed so that even new people to this domain can easily understand it.
- Access 21 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic information & internals of Kali Linux
- Navigate Kali Linux internal tools & commands
- Work with commands & shortcuts in hacker style
- Find & locate hidden files and manage processes
- Learn the best tools, tips & techniques
Did you know you can make money identifying and fixing bugs on some of the biggest web apps on earth? Last year, Facebook paid $5 million to independent hackers while Google paid over $6 million as part of their bug bounty programs. And they’re far from alone. In this course, you’ll learn how to legally hack major companies like Facebook, Google, and PayPal and get paid to do it.
- Access 151 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to get paid for hacking & disclosing bugs to major companies
- Get familiar with Burp Suite, browser plugins, & Kali Linux
- Explore types of vulnerability such as SQL, XSS, CSRF injection, & more
- Discover the methodology for performing bug bounty
This hands-on course focuses on Network attacks’ practical side without neglecting the theory behind each attack.
For each attack, you will learn how that attack works and then practically launch the attack. This will give you a full understanding of the conditions which allow this attack to be successfully executed; this knowledge will help you to detect and sometimes prevent this attack from happening. By completing this course, you will be able to troubleshoot basic security issues.
- Access 122 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what network security is
- Know the different types of network attacks
- Learn about password, URL & image sniffing
- Crack Wi-Fi password using different tools
- Perform de-authentication attacks on any Wi-Fi networks
After 9 successful courses on ethical hacking, Amit Huddar is back with the 10th course, “Master in Hacking with Metasploit,” Metasploit is an exploitation framework, group of tools, and utilities put together to make exploit development and system administration. Basically, the attacker launches several payloads to the victim’s computer, exploiting the vulnerabilities to exploit data. Metasploit is a powerful tool, and it has 458 payloads, 1604 exploits module, 913 auxiliary modules, 275 post-exploitation modules. In this course, all tricks and techniques are 100% working and tested.
- Access 110 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Exploit XP with SMB server
- Hack Windows 7 using backdoor exe
- Hack Apple Mac OS X
- Hack all Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Download documents, create remote users & take screen captures from exploited Linux and Windows servers.
- Be capable to protect your system from metasploit exploits
This course has 2 advantages: first, you will be capable of learning python and also you will be able to create your own hacking tool using python, this is a complete basics course, you can enroll even if you know nothing about Python. Trying particular injection manually everywhere is very much difficult. You need one kind of software, but you get nowhere such software to do such injection the way you want it. By creating your python script, you can save a lot of your time. The instructor has included password hacking, web hacking, wireless hacking, and many more. The basics are explained in brief, and it’s straightforward to follow; you will get to download all the scripts used in this course, and the instructor is available for support.
- Access 68 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of Python
- Do network scanning, password hacking, encoding & decoding with Python
- Sniif & spoof data
- Try wireless hacking & penetration testing
In this course, you will learn from A to Z on ethical hacking; you can even write certification exams! This course is for beginners as it covers all sorts of topics such as web hacking, remote hacking (Metasploit), and wireless hacking. Most of the ethical hacking courses cost more than $500, but this course is cheaper to help out students like you! This course is more practical than theoretical. You’ll learn ethical hacking by doing it yourself.
- Access 152 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Hack Windows, Linux, Android & all kinds of operating systems
- Learn attacks such as XSS, SQL injection, DOS, & DDOS attack
- Learn about wireless hacking
In this complete NMAP course, you will discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery using NMAP. You’ll learn all the NMAP details, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing NMAP by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester, and checking for devices’ operating systems and other features.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn ethical hacking with NMAP
- Use NMAP
- Learn NMAP basic & advanced techniques
- Identify the operating system & running service versions of the target system
- Learn options for bypassing firewall, IPS, & IDS systems
- Scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
“Excellent course on basics on NMAP with a practical guide how to deploy your own lab and scan networks within it” – Denys Bazarnyi
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.