The C# (C Sharp) programming language allows you to develop games, mobile apps, desktop apps, and web apps. This means that if you know C# well and can build desktop or web applications using it, then you will always be in demand. Not only is it a valuable skill, but C# is also profitable expertise to have. However, before going anywhere, you first need to learn the fundamentals. This course will go over the same fundamentals of C# and a context of an application that you’ll be building from scratch.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 99 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to write programs in C# on your own
- Write clean code that will make your work more elegant, readable & respectable
- See how a “for loop” or an “if statement” is used in an actual application
It is time for you to master C# and SQL by putting them together and pushing yourself to build real-life applications. There are no shortcuts or magic potions that will make you good. You will have to take the course, dedicate your time and learn all of the information. This course’s sole purpose is to challenge you to put multiple technologies together while solving real-life problems. All of the applications written in this course could be used in the real world with enhancement.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 55 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Use SQL & C# together to build a full stack application
- Use Dapper in .NET to make SQL database access even easier
- Build forms using WPF & XAML
- Use MVVM in order to create forms that are intuitive & easily manageable
- Create & manipulate Excel worksheets and workbooks via Open XML and C#
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) teaches you how to think clearly about your code by letting you visualize your problems in terms of objects. This allows you to have a high-level view of the problem, which allows you to come up with a strong solution. With 26 lectures, this course will teach you what OOP, its fundamentals, and its applications.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the advantage of using OOP
- Know the 4 main pillars of OOP
- Utilize each pillar in your own project
The API is the gateway to your data, so it needs to be secure, performant, and reliable. ASPNET Core has all of the tools to make this happen to start from handling simple requests to allowing users to complete registration and login. This course’s main idea is not to build a very complex API but instead something pretty simple: a ToDo list. Everybody knows how it works, and there is no confusion there. This course takes it step-by-step and goes over everything you need to build, and then you go ahead and make it.
- Access 46 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of back-end development with ASP.NET Core
- Build a simple API & use it for complex APIs
- Know more about SQL Server & T-SQL
- Create database objects for ASP.NET Core API
- Use Dapper with ASP.NET Core API & ASP.NET Core Identity
- Use ASP.NET Core Identity for registration & login process
Do you know that SQL developers earn salaries somewhere around 90,000 to $120,000? Learning SQL is a pretty profitable skill — not just “these days” but today, tomorrow, a year from now, and even further down the road. This course is here to guide your way through SQL. With 42 lectures, you’ll learn what SQL servers are, set them up, how data is stored, what DDL, DML, and DCL are, and work with practical SQL scenarios.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Be crystal clear on why there are so many kinds of SQLs
- Know the difference between the query language & the databases
- Perform tasks similar to ones you would get at an actual company
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.