Are you looking to learn more about AWS and what it can do for you or your company? Maybe you’ve heard this buzzword, but don’t know what it means to take your business and network solutions into the AWS cloud. Or, perhaps you’re a seasoned network tech looking to learn about the AWS cloud services. This 2-in-1 course includes both AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Technical Essentials but with much less cost than Amazon’s whopping $675 course offer. Learn the same content in a faster and more affordable course!
60,358 positive reviews from 244,718+ students
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Know the key concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access
- Learn about the foundational, database, & management services
“Thank you Tom. This course really helped me a lot in successfully clearing the AWS CSA – Associate certificate with a good score. The way you explained things helped in memorizing the content and recalling it during the exam!” – Vibhor Agarwal
Maybe you’re a seasoned network tech, or if you’re already familiar with the AWS foundations, you might jump straight into the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate course. This course will familiarize you with the 5 exam domains of the certification exam including resilient, performant, secure, cost-optimized, and operationally-excellent architectures. There aren’t enough AWS-trained people in the job market, so the demand for AWS Solutions Architect trained employees is high right now. Start your next career today with this course.
373 positive reviews from 2,328 students enrolled
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Refresh your basic knowledge on AWS & cloud computing
- Learn about the AWS Management Console, S3 buckets, EC2 instances, database services, security in the cloud, & the costs associated w/ AWS
- Familiarize yourself w/ the 5 exam domains
“This course really helped me a lot in successfully clearing the AWS CSA – Associate certificate with a good score. The way you explained things helped in memorizing the content and recalling it during the exam!” – Vibhor Agarwal
Cloud Computing is becoming mainstream in the IT world as a growing number of companies around the globe transform their use of cloud-based services. This evolution is leading to revolution as private as well as public cloud services gain huge market momentum and continue to innovate to make the spread of data more seamless. This entry-level course will get you up to speed with the cloud revolution and show you how to get involved.
652 positive reviews from 12,762 students enrolled
- Access 41 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Have a fundamental understanding of what cloud computing is
- Know the 5 basic characteristics of cloud computing
- Learn about the 4 cloud deployment models — private, public, hybrid, community
- Understand the evolution from traditional IT to cloud services
- Know the 3 main service models — SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Understand the key benefits of public cloud services
“Really great course if you want to learn what is the cloud. I have no technical background but I manage to understand everything about the course. Recommended.” – Doriana Filisetti
Cloud computing is one of the biggest technology revolutions in the IT industry spreading at the speed of light all over the world. More and more companies are looking for ways to migrate their applications into the cloud or to build new web-scale applications from scratch atop a cloud infrastructure. The demand for more skilled people in the area of cloud computing is increasing every day across multiple industries. This course is the first important cornerstone for learning how to migrate applications into the cloud while using the Infrastructure As a Service model inside Microsoft Azure.
180 positive reviews from 9,655 students enrolled
- Access 47 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the building blocks of Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Create virtual networks, subnets, allocate private & public IP addressees
- Plan & deploy Windows and Linux virtual machines
- Configure traffic filtering using security rules
- Manage & attach virtual disks to VMs
- Create & manage storage accounts
- Configure users & access role assignments
- Operate & monitor VMs ongoing tasks
“Good idea to get started with virtual networks as the first resource to discuss at they set the scene for the other resources (storage and compute).” – Pieter Marres
Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud providers (together with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud) with a global cloud infrastructure for providing public cloud services around the world. If you are looking to become a cloud expert then this training program is designed to help you build the knowledge and experience about the subject of cloud computing while using the Azure cloud platform. In this course, you’ll learn how to monitor and analyze the performance and health of Azure resources and applications as well as Azure platform and services.
4.4/5 star rating from 8,361 students enrolled
- Access 40 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the different types of telemetry data (metrics & logs) that can be collected
- Build your own demo system in Azure (using Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Set up alert rules & action groups for creating an automation layer
- Simulate traffic load on the demo system
- Monitor the status of Azure platform & services
- Analyze performance metrics in multiple layers
- Manage the life cycle of Azure alerts
“Regardless of the ever-changing Azure features and portal functions, this course is a good guide to understanding the core features of Azure monitoring and management of resources.” – Evans Banda
If you are looking to become a cloud expert, then this training program is designed to help you build the knowledge and experience about the subject of cloud computing while using the Azure cloud platform. In level 3, you’ll learn how to design a system that will be more resilient against failures and more flexible to unpredictable capacity demand.
3.8/5 star rating from 6,205 students enrolled
- Access 27 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discuss traffic load balancing
- Learn about Azure availability sets
- Explore Azure VM scale sets
“I did not know anything about Cloud Computing, but now I know a lot and I am planning to take the online exam after completing this course. Great job!” – Bonguthando Khumalo
You’ve just created a Node.js app, but how do you make it live? With Microsoft Azure, you can deploy your Node.js apps on a massive, global network, and ensure that your app can be accessible by others from a website or phone application. This course will teach you all about deploying your Node.js app to Microsoft Azure, including important tools to know, like Azure CLI and Azure App Services, finding your way around the Azure Portal, exploring the core commands you need to know to work with web apps, and more.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Explore pushing updates to your application
- Dive into logging, diagnosing & troubleshooting your apps
- Familiarize yourself w/ Git Integration
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.