Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a pre-sales engineer, solutions engineer, or technically focused expert facing customers, knowing how to speak blockchain will be a required skill, especially for large VARs, Vendors, Integrators, etc. So if you’re a customer-facing technical sales expert focused on driving revenue, this course will help enable you to start talking about blockchain. The course would also be helpful to sales executives, Technical Account Managers, and IT Managers.
- Access 44 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the blockchain technology basics
- Know where the demand is coming from
- Compare enterprise blockchains (R3 Corda, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Quorum, & Ripple)
- Explore Blockchains As a Service (BaaS) — IBM, AWS, and Azure
This course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, IT administrators, or anyone wanting to obtain the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) certification. It will provide an exam overview of the CBSA and includes Blockchain basics such as components, terminology, ledgers, and why the blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies. It will cover the top ten areas to focus on for the exam, what topics to study, the exam process, and what to expect before, during, and after the exam.
- Access 54 lectures & 5.28 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basic concepts of blockchain & what materials to study for a Blockchain certification
- Learn the components, terminology, & ledgers
- Know why blockchain is revolutionizing & how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies
- Understand the use cases for blockchain & resources to help get started in the blockchain space
This Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, software engineers, or anyone wanting to obtain the CBDH certification. You will get an overview of the exam and help you prepare the skills you need to demonstrate. You’ll be able to create a Hyperledger model, build proper access controls for blockchain assets, deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network, and more.
- Access 51 lectures & 3.1 hours of content 24/7
- Plan & prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, & deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Developer –Hyperledger Exam
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.