The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real-life applications. Over the course, you’ll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By course’s end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of, and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
- Access 242 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a portfolio website w/ Flask, a GUI-based desktop application, & more apps
- Under & use object-oriented design
- Use Python to build applications w/ Flask, Tkinter, Numpy, Folium & more
- Explore scraping data, computer vision, sending automated emails & more using Python
- Schedule Python programs based on computer events
Python is a popular, general-purpose programming language primarily used in web and app development. In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
- Access 141 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how Python works & what it’s good for
- Work with & manipulate strings in Python
- Perform math operations & work w/ Python sequences
- Learn flow control processing
If you or your team are using or plan to use Python for data science or data analytics, then this is the Python course for you. The course starts by teaching you how to use Jupyter Notebook, a great tool for writing, testing, and sharing quick Python programs. You will learn NumPy, which makes working with arrays and matrices (in place of lists and lists of lists) much more efficient, and pandas, which makes manipulating, munging, slicing, and grouping data much easier. You will also learn some simple data visualization techniques with matplotlib.
- Access 40 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Write, test & share quick Python programs using Jupyter Notebook
- Use NumPy to work w/ arrays & matrices of numbers
- Work w/ pandas to analyze data
- Learn some simple data visualization techniques w/ matplotlib
Python Pandas are one of the most used libraries in Python when it comes to data analysis and manipulation. Whether in finance, scientific fields, or data science, familiarity with Pandas is a must-have. This course teaches you how to work with real-world data sets for analyzing data in Python using Pandas. Not only will you learn how to manipulate and analyze data you will also learn powerful and easy to use visualization techniques for representing your data.
- Access 33 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Use Pandas DataFrames to work w/ tabular data
- Use conditional filtering to select relevant information from datasets
- Create graphical plots such as bar, line, area, scatter, & more
This course is for you if you want to gain a deeper understanding of the clustering algorithms without having to learn all the complicated maths. The approach in this course is very practical and will start everything from scratch. We will immediately start coding after a couple of introductory tutorials and minimal theories. All the coding will be done in Python which is one of the fundamental programming languages for engineer and science students and is frequently used by top data science research groups worldwide.
- Access 35 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Implement different clustering algorithms in python
- Know when to use a specific algorithm
- Handle issues of varying cluster sizes, densities, shapes & noise
This is a full 3-hour Python Keras Neural Network & Deep Learning Boot Camp that will help you learn basic machine learning, neural networks and deep learning using one of the most important Deep Learning frameworks—Keras. This course is your complete guide to the practical machine and deep learning using the Keras framework in Python. This means, this course covers the important aspects of Keras (Google’s powerful Deep Learning framework) and if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python Keras based data science.
- Access 35 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Get started w/ Jupyter notebooks for implementing data science techniques in Python
- Understand the basics of Keras syntax
- Create artificial neural networks & deep learning structures w/ Keras
This 5-hour course is a full Python-based image processing and computer vision boot camp that will help you implement basic image processing and computer vision tasks using Jupyter Notebooks. With 61 lectures, this course covers the important aspects of Keras and Tensorflow. In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and advent of Tensorflow and Keras is revolutionizing Deep Learning. By gaining proficiency in Keras and Tensorflow, you can give your company a competitive edge and take your career to the next level.
- Access 61 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Carry out basic image pre-processing & computer vision tasks w/ Python
- Implement common machine learning algorithm on image classification
- Read in image data into the Jupiter/iPython environment
This is a complete neural network and deep learning training with PyTorch in Python. It’s a full 6-hour PyTorch Bootcamp that will help you learn basic machine learning, how to build neural networks and explore deep learning using one of the most important Python Deep Learning frameworks. In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and the advent of frameworks such as PyTorch is revolutionizing deep learning. By gaining proficiency in PyTorch, you can give your company a competitive edge and take your career to the next level.
- Access 52 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn implement deep learning models w/ PyTorch
- Implement PyTorch based deep learning algorithms on imagery data
- Configure the Anaconda Environment for getting started w/ PyTorch
- Implement common machine learning algorithms for Image Classification
This course prepares you for a career in web development by using real-world examples of data mining and datasets with Python. You’ll practice with hands-on projects, such as learning how to find data about a house when looking to become a homeowner. You’ll be able to look through house data to find useful information from a text dataset, as well as clean the data, filter noise, and make data available for analysis. You’ll also perform cluster analysis, classification, and regression, and learn how to use Apache Spark, the number one framework used for distributed processing.
- Access 40 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to create, evaluate & use data models to make predictions
- Dive into setting up & starting new projects
- Practice w/ pop quizzes embedded in lectures for you to test yourself
In this course, you’ll solve 100 different Python assignments completely on your own, assuring that you’re able to write Python code independently without someone else’s help. Suitable for beginners and intermediates alike, the course progresses through different difficulty levels and helps you test your solutions and learn new things as you progress. Each exercise is scored so you’ll know your Python expertise at the end.
- Access 206 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Develop real-life coding skills
- Solve exercises of varying difficulty
- Build programs that do certain actions
- Fix bugs in existing programs
- Make changes to improve existing code
Bokeh is a Python library for building advanced and modern data visualization web applications, and this course is your complete guide to this library. With 77 lectures, this course will guide you step-by-step, starting from plotting simple datasets to building rich and beautiful data visualization web apps that plot data in real-time and allow web users to interact and change the behavior of your plots via the internet from their browsers. Bokeh is a brand new data science library that is gaining traction fast, so it’s smart to be ahead of the competition and pack the skills in your portfolio.
- Access 77 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Build advanced data visualization web apps using the Python Bokeh library
- Create widgets that let users interact w/ your plots
- Integrate & visualize data from Pandas DataFrames
- Create interactive modern web plots that represent your data impressively
If you’ve already got the hang of Python’s basic concepts, it’s time to sharpen your knowledge and take your skills to a new level of expertise. In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques. It will cover actual mapping, advanced sorting, expressions, databases, object-oriented coding, and more.
- Access 99 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Collections module
- Map & filter lambda functions
- Work w/ regular expressions in Python
- Practice w/ databases, CSV files, JSON, & XML
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.