In a recent Ph.D. research paper, 94% of all adults surveyed and 82% of the overall population said they would love to be able to play the piano. Learn how to play the piano at any age. No prior musical theory knowledge nor the ability to read piano sheet music necessary for this course. Easy to understand lessons that stay on-topic, teaching you the basics of what you need to know, step-by-step. Learn all the skills to achieve mastery of the piano – With time-stamped video lessons, extensive lesson descriptions, and detailed notes.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 70 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Find your way around the piano
- Learn piano layout & notes
- Play with both left-hand & right-hand positions
- Understand the piano theory, forming chords & scales
- Walk through playing over 38 songs
Do you want to be able to play piano, controlling your sound, phrasing, and preventing injuries? Do you want to start playing piano with good technique from the beginning? If the answer is yes, this course is for you. Having a good piano technique is a must if you want to enhance your playing; it does not matter if you are an amateur, beginner, advanced, or even a professional musician, this course will provide you the tools to reach that control that is equivalent to having a good technique.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Be able to play with more control of your dynamics & phrasing
- Play with your hands & fingers in better position, relaxed, preventing injuries
- Articulate for those marcato notes
- Repeat notes without getting tired
- Play exercises that are going to prepare you to solve many future difficulties that you will face in future piano pieces
Any pianist should develop a good piano technique; sometimes we focus on playing our favorite pieces, and we start struggling with technical issues, and sometimes we even start struggling with tension and injuries. This course, which is number 2 in the Piano Technique Series, will find beneficial exercises that will make you play better, get stronger fingers, control your sound, and get prepared to play more difficult pieces because you have developed the necessary skills. Through very easy-to-follow exercises, you will see how each exercise must be played and which of those have special considerations.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 22 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn to play with more control & independence
- Get stronger fingers without stressing them
- Improve your piano position & technique just after start practicing these exercises
This course is dedicated to any pianist, amateur, beginner, or advanced who wants to improve his technique, specifically when playing arpeggios and legato accompaniments. Get control of the sound and balance that you produce according to the natural rhythm of the figures. Through 100% practical videos, you can follow these exercises emphasizing the basic principles of a good technique. So enroll in this course and start developing and improving your piano technique by controlling your sound and embellishing your dynamics.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 17 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Play legato with more control and balance
- Relax your hand when you play accompaniments, especially when playing arpeggios
- Combine touches like staccato and legato in both hands
- Expand the extension of your hand with exercises in 3 & 4 notes arpeggios
Do you want to master your piano technique? Are you tired of struggling with a lack of rhythmical accuracy when you play your favorite pieces at the piano? Then, this course is for you! In this course, you will learn how to improve your rhythm when you play the piano. In this course, you will learn easy-to-follow exercises that will help you to master the basic rhythmic figures as whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, dotted notes, triplets, and many other possible combinations – all these exercises will be using the C major scale. Master your piano technique and enhance your reading and musical interpretation through 100% practical video tutorials.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 20 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Play & recognize rhythmical figures with more sound control and accuracy
- Add more variations to your scale practice in order to master rhythm
- Learn how to use rhythmical solfeggio
- Master your piano technique
- Enhance your reading & musical interpretation
This course will show you how to play every favorite festive song you have ever wanted to learn on piano. It includes easy-to-learn-and-play piano arrangements of 30 complete pieces suitable for beginner pianists of all ages. Beautiful ballads, classic Christmas carols, children’s festive favorites, and popular holiday hits. No prior musical theory knowledge nor the ability to read piano sheet music necessary for this course. This course is equally suitable for beginner keyboard players.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 80 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Play 30 famous piano pieces for any celebration, wedding, birthday, or festive occasion.
- Entertain your friends & family with your new piano skills at any party event or gathering
- Perform on the piano confidently & competently in private or public arenas
- Amazing Grace
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Auld Lang Syne
- Away In A Manger
- Danny Boy
- Dashing Through The Snow
- Fairytale of New York
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Good King Wenceslas
- Happy Birthday
- Jingle Bells
- Jingle Bells Boogie
- Joy To The World
- Mary’s Boy Child
- Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
- O Holy Night
- Ode To Joy
- And many more!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.