This TEFL Certification Course keeps in perspective the demands of both a beginner instructor looking to enhance their teaching skills to a more experienced teacher wanting to upgrade to a teaching job online or abroad. It’s perfect for anyone looking to teach online, for a career change, or for those who want to follow their dream to travel the world and soak in different cultures while teaching a foreign language to non-native speakers. With online TEFL, you can get your accredited certification at your own pace. This course is CPD accredited and developed by our expert CELTA certified and experienced instructors and mapped to international standards.
- Access 18 modules & 100+ hours of content 24/7
- Acquire a background of the latest teaching methodologies
- Learn how to make grammar easy & fun in the classroom
- Handle pronunciation challenges across a range of multi-language learners
- Learn how to teach new vocabulary and apply it to real-life situations
- Approach lesson planning & classroom management with confidence and energy
- Cover all four skills of reading, writing, speaking & listening
- Gain a strong understanding of virtual and online teaching
- Learn tips & advice for finding a TEFL/TESOL job as well as lifetime access to a TEFL/TESOL job board
- Learn more about the course here
There is no single governing body that accredits the TEFL curriculum, but our course is accredited by CPD. It’s also important to choose only credible institutions offering a TEFL certification. A 120-hour TEFL course is the minimum requirement for reputable teaching jobs at home and abroad.
Behind every great training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. A truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator can involve their emotions and minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy. To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted.
This course touches on how to plan a successful training session, the role of the trainer, the skills necessary to train adults, accommodating training preferences, using existing materials, stress management, planning a workshop, preparing visual aids, communicating effectively, questioning, Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation, dealing with difficult situations, team teaching, training preparation, and training presentations.
- Access 19 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles
- Accommodate all learning styles in the classroom
- Communicate effectively in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan & prepare for an effective training session
- Understand the different levels of evaluation & when to use each
- Understand how & when to add fun and humor to your training session
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
Coach, Mentor, Role Model, Supporter, Guide… Do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of coaching. It’s about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed. Knowing how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, like mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization.
- Access 10 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Know how coaching can be used to develop a team
- Learn coaching & mentoring skills that help improve individual performance
- Develop the behaviors & practices of an effective coach
- Recognize employees’ strengths & give them the feedback they need they need to succeed
- Identify employee problems & learn ways that they can help correct them
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.