Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system, meaning there are loads of opportunities for aspiring mobile developers. By building real apps that fulfill real needs, you’ll learn practical competencies that can be applied to create even more advanced apps. Whether you’re just starting your programming odyssey, or you’re an established developer looking to branch into Android, this course will give you the knowledge you need to take advantage of the Android boom.
- Prepare development environments by installing Google Chrome, Java & Android App Inventor software
- Familiarize yourself w/ the App Inventor interface
- Build 9 different apps from scratch to understand how system resources are interfaced & used within custom apps
- Compile the app into an APK ready for installation on an Android device or deployment to an Android marketplace
- Create an Android Publisher account & upload to the Google Play store
- Learn how to access & use mobile hardware resources from apps
As you may have noticed from new movies based on games and the new trend of releasing trailers for games, the gaming industry is becoming more mainstream than ever. It’s time to hop on the bandwagon with this package that will teach you how to build games for PC, game consoles and mobile using the leading game engine, Unity 3D. You’ll build real games and before you know it, you’ll be ready to start developing the next big hit.
- Learn the basics of writing & compiling scripts in Unity 3D
- Implement the Shuriken Particle System to create fire, smoke & muzzle flash effects within games
- Cross platform game development skills, allowing you to build apps for Android, PCs & game consoles
- Compile apps ready for installation on an Android device or deployment to the Google Play store
- Understand & adjust game dynamics, such as movement animation to improve the gaming experience
- Build 2D or cartoon-style games
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.