This course covers the first domain of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Development and Operations Engineer Professional exam — continuous delivery and process automation. With 42 lectures, it will give a quick introduction of the exam’s prerequisites, principles, benefits, and tips on acing the test. It will then discuss the topics making up almost 55% of the certification.
- Access 42 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the concepts of continuous integration & continuous delivery
- Set up continuous integration servers & integrate them w/ some of AWS code services
- Automate the setup of complete application stacks using CloudFormation
- Learn how to script & automate operational tasks w/ the AWS Command Line Interface
This course will have you spending a lot of time with services like Amazon CloudWatch. It’s a monitoring and management service that provides data and actionable insights for AWS, hybrid, and on-premises applications and infrastructure resources. With 29 lectures, this course will cover the basics of Amazon CloudWatch such as monitoring, custom metrics, and logging files. This domain accounts for about 20% of the questions that you’ll see on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Development and Operations Engineer Professional exam.
- Access 29 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of Amazon CloudWatch & its core components
- Use the CloudWatch console to monitor performance for different metrics & statistics
- Monitor API calls w/ AWS CloudTrail
- Define metrics & create alarms for events that are happening inside your AWS account
This course is designed for those interested in learning the basics of the domain objectives for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity and Access Management (IAM). IAM helps you securely control who’s authenticated and authorized to use and access AWS resources. This course covers security, governance, and validation, which is expected to be 10% of the questions in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Development and Operations Engineer Professional exam.
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn essential AWS security best practices
- Know other standard practices, like following the principle of least privilege & securing access to your AWS resources
- Protect data at flight & at rest
- Set up Elastic Block Store (EBS) volume encryption, server-side encryption in Amazon S3, & database encryption with Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
In this course, you’ll learn the best practices and patterns for building highly available architectures and implementing auto-scaling groups. This final domain on high availability and elasticity covers 15% of the questions that you’re going to see on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Development Operations Engineer Professional exam.
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the principles of elasticity & scalability
- Implement elastic low bouncers & set up auto-scaling groups w/ launch configurations
- Scale vertically & horizontally w/ Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Use the Amazon DynamoDB service, which is another news database service available from AWS
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.