The Complete C# Masterclass will help you discover how to use C#, one of the most commonly used programming languages on earth. C# is one of the few programming languages which allows you to create amazing cross-platform mobile apps, games, and PC programs. With 21 hours of lectures, this course will help you become a skilled and effective C# developer.
- Access 120 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of programming using C#
- Fully understand how object-oriented programming works & how to use it
- Learn how to use variables, methods, loops, conditions & more
- Create methods to write less code & improve its readability
Alexa, Siri, Cortana and Google Now — voice-activated personal assistants are one of the hottest trends in technology these days. They are a great way to convey complex information to your customers in a free-flowing, conversational way. Alexa is a great way to build them — an AWS service for building conversational interfaces for Echo, FireTV and a bevy of Alexa-aware devices. In this course, you’ll learn how to start building apps for use with Alexa.
- Access 37 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Cover voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Discover how Alexa, Lex, Echo, & other bits of the amazon ecosystem come together
- Explore interaction models like utterances, intents, slots, prompts, & their resolution into API calls
- Learn about fulfillment models
The best way to learn is by example, and in this course, you’ll get the lowdown on Scala with 65 comprehensive, hands-on examples. Scala is a general-purpose programming language that is highly scalable, making it incredibly useful in building programs. Over this immersive course, you’ll explore just how Scala can help your programming skill set, and how you can set yourself apart from other programmers by knowing this efficient tool.
- Access 74 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Use Scala w/ an intermediate level of proficiency
- Read & understand Scala programs, including those w/ highly functional forms
- Identify the similarities & differences between Java & Scala to use each to their advantages
This massive package covers three powerful and versatile testing technologies, as well as the theory and fundamental principles behind software testing. You’ll dive into Sikuli, Selenium, and JUnit to learn not only how to use each, but solve specific, real-world problems with them. Before you know it, you’ll have a real foundation in testing.
- Access 146 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Use image recognition to automate just about anything that appears on-screen w/ Sikuli
- Work w/ Selenium’s Java API to test browser functionality & automate tasks w/ nearly 45 solved examples
- Test user interactions of all kinds such as clicking, entering text, dragging & dropping, & selecting from dropdowns
- Interact w/ HTML5 based elements like video players
- Write simple tests using all the different features of JUnit tests
In this course, you will learn about the Arduino IoT Cloud Platform that allows you to easily build the Internet of Things (IoT) applications and projects that connect to the cloud. Go from zero to hero and learn how to quickly build a secure Internet of Things (IoT) apps and dashboards using Arduino that connect to the cloud. You will start with the basics by building simple IOT cloud projects and then progress to advanced ones. You will also learn how to build IoT dashboards with little to no code to monitor your properties from the cloud.
- Access 56 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get a basic understanding of the Internet of Things
- Understand what the Arduino IoT Cloud Platform is
- Know how to use the Arduino IoT Cloud Platform to build IoT apps w/ minimal code
- Learn how to incorporate webhooks in your IoT applications
- Access 284 lectures & 37 hours of content 24/7
- Code as you go when building the Mega Professional Project so that you never get lost
- Know the logic of things & how to think before diving into writing code
- Focus on object-oriented concepts including class augmentation, object cloning & much more
This Golang programming course will help you level up your Google Go programming skills today, empowering you to code in Golang. You will start from understanding the IDE, installation of Google Golang in your local machine, and understanding the usage of Concole to work with Google Golang. Once you understand programming in Golang, you will then start web development with Google Go, discussing Golang templates, HTTP packages, routes, project states, and sessions. You will finish the course with enough experience to add this to your freelancing profiles and resume for accepting clients and relevant job skills.
- Access 106 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Understand templating w/ Golang, the HTTP packages, routing with Golang, creating different states of web projects & using sessions
- Learn about attaching different databases with your web project, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB & more
- Create a blog project & use a minimal design for the blog
- Try coding on Google Go on your own
With 77 lectures and 17 hours of video, this course will teach you Python 3 programming and help you advance your career as a programmer. This course will cover functions, lists, tuples, dictionaries, date and time, and regular expressions. You will also learn error handling, object-oriented programming, interacting with HTTP, and networking in Python 3.
- Access 77 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Get a basic Python introduction
- Learn about functions, lists, tuples, dictionaries, date & time, and regular expressions
- Know error handling, object-oriented programming, interacting w/ HTTP & networking in Python 3
This course is designed as a logical, step-by-step course in learning PHP MySQL. You’ll accelerate slowly from easy to complex modules as you build increasingly difficult projects. The fundamentals, building blocks, and advanced concepts of PHP are all covered in detail that is easy to understand for beginners, and a great refresher for more intermediate programmers.
- Access 137 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Cover regular expressions
- Build a complete contact form & dynamic web pages
- Perform CMS-based employee management
- Get started w/ the Bootstrap Framework from scratch without using any Bootstrap template
- Use PHP Sessions in a more sophisticated way
Getting a little stressed about a job interview is completely natural. Interviews for programming jobs are a bit different, however, and it’s important to plan accordingly so you have all of your many bases covered. This immersive course was compiled by a team that has conducted hundreds of technical interviews at Google and Flipkart, and will give you not just interview tips, but an in-depth review of all the programming knowledge you’ll need to ace any programming interview.
- Access 100 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to approach & prepare for coding interviews
- Understand pointer concepts & memory management at a deep & fundamental level
- Tackle a wide variety of linked list problems & know how to answer linked list questions in interviews
- Master a variety of general programming problems that may come up in an interview
- Visualize how common sorting & searching algorithms work
- Gain step-by-step solutions to dozens of programming problems from Game of Life to Sudoku Validator & more
Data structures and algorithms are standard Computer Science 101 topics that you’ll master in this course. You’ll learn how common data structures organize information so it can be used efficiently, how algorithms work to manipulate this data, and more. Though this course is tailored to the Java programming language, you’ll emerge from it with a deep understanding of how any computer program works.
- Access 66 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Visualize common data structures & the algorithms applied to them
- Identify & apply which data structure or algorithm is optimal for a particular situation
- Calculate the time & space complexity of code
- Use the Big-O notation to perform complexity analyses on algorithms
- Understand how linked lists work
- Build a stack w/ Java, construct a queue & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.