Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one of the leading cloud service suites and offers solutions for storage, analytics, big data, machine learning, and application development. It features an array of services that can help organizations to get the best out of their infrastructure. This comprehensive guide covers a variety of topics specific to Google’s Professional Cloud Architect official exam syllabus and guides you in using the right methods for effective use of GCP services.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 520 pages
- Understand the benefits of becoming a certified architect
- Delve into GCP core services such as computing, storage & security
- Scale & automate your cloud infrastructure
- Discover security best practices & gain insights into designing applications
Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine combines the services of Google Cloud Platform with the power and flexibility of TensorFlow. With this book, you will not only learn to build and train different complexities of machine learning models at scale but also host them in the cloud to make predictions. This book is focused on making the most of the Google Machine Learning Platform for large datasets and complex problems. You will learn from scratch how to create powerful machine learning-based applications for a wide variety of problems by leveraging different data services from the Google Cloud Platform.
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 500 pages
- Create powerful machine learning based applications for a wide variety of problems
- Leverage different data services from the Google Cloud Platform
- Implement a wide variety of deep learning use cases & also make extensive use of data related services
- Intagrate Machine Learning & data processing features into your web and mobile applications
Cognitive services are the new way of adding intelligence to applications and services. Now we can use Artificial Intelligence as a service that can be consumed by any application or other service, to add smartness and make the end result more practical and useful. Google Cloud AI enables you to consume Artificial Intelligence within your applications, from a REST API. Text, video, and speech analysis are among the powerful machine learning features that can be used. This book is the easiest way to get started with the Google Cloud AI services suite and open up the world of smarter applications.
- Lifetime access w/ 234 pages
- Build a Smart Exchange, a forum application that will let you upload videos, images & perform text to speech conversions and translation services
- Work w/ the Vision API, Video Intelligence API, Speech Recognition API, Cloud Language Process, & Cloud Translation API services
- Have a strong understanding of working w/ Google Cloud AI Services
With the ongoing data explosion, more and more organizations all over the world are slowly migrating their infrastructure to the cloud. These cloud platforms also provide their distinct analytics services to help you get faster insights from your data. This book will give you an introduction to the concept of analytics on the cloud, and the different cloud services popularly used for processing and analyzing data. If you’re planning to adopt the cloud analytics model for your business, this book will help you understand the design and business considerations to be kept in mind, and choose the best tools and alternatives for analytics, based on your requirements.
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 282 pages
- Get a better understanding of Google Cloud Platform & its tools
- Go through the 70+ services available in Google Cloud Platform & their implementation
- Build an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud by leveraging popular concepts
- Have a better understanding of cloud analytics as a concept
On-premise data centers are costly to manage. If you need a data center but don’t want to deal with a physical one, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is the solution. With GCP, you can build, test, and deploy applications on Google’s infrastructure. Google Cloud Platform Administration begins with GCP fundamentals, with the help of which you will deploy your first app and gain an understanding of Google Cloud architecture and services. Furthermore, you will learn how to manage Compute, networking, and storage resources. As you make your way through the book, you will learn how to track and manage GCP’s usage, monitoring, and billing access control.
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 230 pages
- Deploy your first app & gain an understanding of Google Cloud architecture and services
- Learn how to manage Compute, networking, & storage resources
- Track & manage GCP’s usage, monitoring, and billing access control
- Be able to manage your GCP’s access & permissions
- Explore a list of different developer tools for managing & interacting with the GCP platform
Google Cloud Platform is a cloud computing platform that offers products and services to host applications using state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology. You can build and host applications and websites, store data, and analyze data on Google’s scalable infrastructure. This book follows a recipe-based approach, giving you hands-on experience to make the most of Google Cloud services. By the end of this book, you’ll have a complete understanding of how to implement Google Cloud services in your organization with ease.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 280 pages
- Utilize Google Cloud’s common services
- Make full use of Google Cloud components such as networking, security, management, & developer tools
- Deep dive into implementing core Google Cloud services into your organization
- Monitor your organization’s efficiency with best practices
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides autoscaling compute power and distributed in-memory cache, task queues, and datastores to write, build, and deploy Cloud-hosted applications. With Google Cloud Platform for Developers, you will be able to develop and deploy scalable applications from scratch and make them globally available in almost any language. This book will guide you in designing, deploying, and managing applications running on Google Cloud. By the end of this book, you’ll be well-versed with all the development tools of Google Cloud Platform, and you’ll develop, deploy, and manage highly scalable and reliable applications.
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 506 pages
- Start with App Engine and move on to work with Container Engine, compute engine, & cloud functions
- Integrate your new applications with the various data solutions on GCP, including Cloud SQL, Bigtable, & Cloud Storage
- Streamline your workflow with tools such as Source Repositories, Container Builder, & StackDriver
- Deploy & debug services with IntelliJ, implement continuous delivery pipelines, and configure robust monitoring and alerting for your production systems
Would you like to gain technical knowledge about the Google Cloud Platform? The Google Cloud Platform is big news at the moment. If you learn it now in a practical way, you will not only ace that interview and perform well in your job, but you will be able to troubleshoot in a more efficient way. After all, applied knowledge is power, right? In this course, you will learn IAM, Google Cloud Compute Engine, VPC, CDN, Loadbalancing, Autoscaling, Cloud SQL, Spanner, Buckets, and Datastore with hands-on demos. More contents like Pub/Sub, App Engine, Stackdriver, and so on, will be added in the near future.
- Access 12 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the Google Cloud Platform in a practical way
- Troubleshoot in a more efficient way
- Learn IAM, Google Cloud Compute Engine, VPC, CDN, Loadbalancing & more
Using a public cloud platform was considered risky a decade ago, and unconventional even just a few years ago. Today, however, the use of the public cloud is completely mainstream – the norm, rather than the exception. Several leading technology firms, including Google, have built sophisticated cloud platforms, and are locked in a fierce competition for market share. The main goal of this book is to enable you to get the best out of the GCP, and to use it with confidence and competence. By the end of this book, you will be able to make the most out of Google Cloud Platform design.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook w/ 372 pages
- Get the best out of the GCP & use it with confidence and competence
- Learn why cloud architectures take the forms that they do
- Help you become a skilled high-level cloud architect
- Learn how individual cloud services are configured & used
TensorFlow has become the first choice for deep learning tasks because of the way it facilitates building powerful and sophisticated neural networks. The Google Cloud Platform is a great place to run TF models at scale, and perform distributed training and prediction. This course shows you how to use Google Cloud to train TensorFlow models and use them to predict results for multiple users. You will learn to efficiently train neural networks using large datasets and to serve your training models. By the end of the course, you will be an expert at training and serving neural models, and beyond.
★ ★ ★
- Access 6 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use Google Cloud to train TensorFlow models & use them to predict results for multiple users
- Efficiently train neural networks using large datasets & to serve your training models
- Use the power of Google’s Cloud Platform to train deep neural networks faster
- Run predictions for your model using the cloud
- Explore topics such as cloud infrastructures, distributed training, serverless technologies, model serving, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.