C++ is one of the most important programming languages in software development but many people never learn it because it can be exceedingly difficult. In this step-by-step course, you’ll learn the basics of C++ gradually through hands-on guidance. You won’t be thrust into any complicated programming too fast and you’re free to learn at your own pace. By course’s end, you’ll have a solid foundation from which to build on.
- Access 42 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to write C++ programs from scratch
- Understand C++ concepts like functions & variables and object oriented programming
- Learn what pointers are & how to use them
- Discover how to handle exceptions in C++ programs
- Access 167 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ core full-stack dev tools, like HTML, CSS, PHP & Bootstrap
- Get hands-on training w/ Laravel, the fastest-growing PHP framework
- Refine your skills w/ mini projects included in almost every section
- Learn how to work with shopping carts, online payments & more w/ a hands-on e-commerce project
If you’ve always wanted to build and design your own website, this course is the ideal place to start. The instructor makes it look easy, taking you through the latest Web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, and even some jQuery. By building projects alongside the video instruction, you’ll get a true hands-on feel for the basic building blocks of the web you surf daily.
- Learn & apply HTML5 and CSS skills immediately w/ 11-hours of video content
- Build a completely unique, beautifully-designed & responsive landing page
- Focus on modern design for any screen size w/ responsive websites
- Create a fully optimized website from scratch in 7 steps
- Learn where to find free design resources like images, icons & fonts
- Get introduced to using jQuery to build stand-out effects
- Optimize your site for search engines & speed
- Access 45 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
C# is a multi-paradigm programming language providing support for software engineering principles such as strong type checking, array bound checking, automatic garbage collection, and more. The newest release, C# 7 has a host of new features to build powerful cross-platform apps. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start developing applications using C# 7’s newest features, as well as the newest version of the .NET Core.
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to C# & .NET
- Learn the new features of C# 7 & the new version of the ASP.Net Core Entity Framework
- Dicuss more advanced concepts of C# like delegates, lambda expressions, & LINQ
Google Go, or Golang, has taken the world by storm due to its system-level access and a design that allows programmers to create multi-core programs. It’s the first development language designed specifically for the multi-core CPU computers that have been on the market for the last decade or so. As you may suspect, it was created by developers at Google to solve deficiencies they were facing with conventional computer languages and is an extremely valuable language to know in the 21st century.
- Access 51 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Google Go
- Discuss variables & constants in Google Go
- Advance to arrays, slices, range loops & other advanced topics
Python’s one of the easiest yet most powerful programming languages you can learn, and it’s proven its utility at top companies like Dropbox and Pinterest. In this quick and dirty course, you’ll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
- Dive into Python w/ 9.5 hours of content
- Acquire the database knowledge you need to effectively manipulate data
- Eliminate manual work by creating auto-generating spreadsheets w/ xlsxwriter
- Master machine learning techniques like sk-learn
- Utilize tools for text processing, including nltk
- Learn how to scrape websites like the NYTimes & Washington Post using Beautiful Soup
- Complete drills to consolidate your newly acquired knowledge
Java is one of the most commonly used programming languages on earth, having contributed to just about every web app or website. If you’ve ever been interested in programming, then the simplicity and flexibility of Java is the perfect place to start. By the end of this course, you’ll be writing full programs like a pro.
- Access 50 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Use video lectures, lab exercises, & code examples to enhance your learning
- Gain a full understanding of Java SE programming
- Explore the basics of Java syntax & the complexities of Object Oriented Programming
- Write Java programs that run on PC, Mac, or Linux machines
Git is the most widely-used and supported distributed version control system used by software engineering professionals. It’s a protocol that streamlines programming by batch tracking the history of file edits, allowing developers to pinpoint the source and time of any change. Learn to handle any size project quickly and efficiently with this complete Git course.
- Get an introduction to the Git source control system w/ 7 hours & 83 lectures
- Jump right in w/ installation for Windows & Mac
- Manage, move, rename & delete files
- Create & fork repositories w/ GitHub
- Learn & practice the basic commands to start a new project w/ Git
- Experience the draw of Git as a SCM w/ in-depth exploration of Branching & Merging
- Learn to rebase & stash work
- Make comparisons in Git
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.