Embedded Linux runs many of the devices we use every day, from smart TVs to WiFi routers, test equipment to industrial controllers – all of them have Linux at their heart. Linux is a core technology in the implementation of the inter-connected world of the Internet of Things. The comprehensive guide shows you the technologies and techniques required to build Linux into embedded systems. You will begin by learning about the fundamental elements that underpin all embedded Linux projects: the toolchain, the bootloader, the kernel, and the root filesystem. You’ll see how to create each of these elements from scratch, and how to automate the process using Buildroot and the Yocto Project.
- Access 478 pages & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Evaluate the Board Support Packages offered by most manufacturers of a system on chip or embedded modules
- Use Buildroot & the Yocto Project to create embedded Linux systems quickly and efficiently
- Update IoT devices in the field without compromising security
- Reduce the power budget of devices to make batteries last longer
- Interact w/ the hardware without having to write kernel device drivers
- Debug devices remotely using GDB
- Find out how to configure Linux as a real-time operating system
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Complete Linux eBook Bundle [MINI]
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.