The C# (C Sharp) programming language allows you to develop games, mobile apps, desktop apps, and web apps. This means that if you know C# well and can build desktop or web applications using it then you will always be in demand. Not only is it a valuable skill, but C# is also profitable expertise to have. However, before going anywhere you first need to learn the fundamentals. This course will go over the same basics and fundamentals of C# along with a context of an application which you’ll be building from scratch.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 99 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to write programs in C# on your own
- Write clean code that will make your work more elegant, readable & respectable
- See how a “for loop” or an “if statement” is used in an actual application
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 88 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Build a feature-rich blog app using React & LoopbackJS
- Program a chat app where you can create a user account, add other users & then message back and forth with them
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 117 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into web development basics w/ HTML
- Explore Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
If you’ve always wanted to build and design your own website, this course is the ideal place to start. The instructor makes it look easy, taking you through the latest Web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, and even some jQuery. By building projects alongside the video instruction, you’ll get a true hands-on feel for the basic building blocks of the Web you surf daily.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 77 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Build a completely unique, beautifully-designed & responsive landing page
- Focus on modern design for any screen size w/ responsive websites
- Create a fully optimized website from scratch in 7 steps
- Learn where to find free design resources like images, icons & fonts
- Get introduced to using jQuery to build stand-out effects
- Optimize your site for search engines & speed
Are you a programmer looking to improve your design skills, so your designer colleagues can stop making fun of your bad designs? Or maybe you’re a designer looking to learn how to code, so your programmer colleagues can stop laughing at your sad coding attempts? In this course, you will go from knowing nothing to creating over 23 impressive designs, websites, and applications — all with step-by-step instruction from the most entertaining and engaging coding instructor on the web today! After you’ve learned everything from Design to Development, you’ll be taken through a hands-on career section fully-loaded with valuable tips, resources, and real-world guidance to help you start your career
- Access 211 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Build 23+ custom design, web & programming projects
- Learn more than 18 professional disciplines
- Plan, design & code your very own self-directed project
- Code at an expert level of proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Make money on the side designing & building websites
Full Stack development refers to the complete creation of all facets of an app or website, from front end to back end, to databasing, debugging, and testing. In sum, being a Full Stack developer can be incredibly lucrative, although getting there can be tough considering the diverse amount of education you must receive. This course is different. Covering all aspects of the development cycle, this immersive course will teach you all the tools and techniques needed to become a Full Stack developer, allowing you greater freedom on your own projects, while greatly increasing your market value as a developer.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 209 lectures & 33 hours of content 24/7
- Master back end tools like Node.js, Meteor.js, Angular 2, PHP, & Ruby on Rails
- Explore databasing w/ MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, & more
- Dive into Memcached, Redis, Apache Lucene, & Apache Solr
- Debug like a pro & understand important version control technologies
- Create complete, functional projects using the various tools you learn
Git is a version control system that tracks changes made to computer files and saves the file after each change is made. It is commonly used in software development to keep track of changes, ensuring that in case the latest code is in error, you can restore the older saved version and get your code back up and running. In other words, it can save massive amounts of time. Meanwhile, Github is a repository that allows you to save your coding files and create a collaborative environment. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize both.
- Access 48 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Install Git on your Linux system
- Work with remote repositories, different files, & more
- Revisit history, understand branching, & learn how to recover from failures
- Customize your Git & create your own Github repository
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create amazing websites from scratch
- Do amazing projects on your own
Python is a high-level statically typed programming language that has become a trendsetter in the industry. It offers an easy syntax and wide support for APIs and external packages. Python is extremely versatile it can be used for automation, GUI Applications, making websites, making web apps, and even for hacking! In this course, you are going to learn the basics of Python Programming so that you can start your journey by working with this programming language.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the Python programming language
- Know the basic functions of Python
- Learn how Python programming works
- Know some of the basic yet essential applications of Python
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Python, you will like that the course begins with Python basics. Even if you have some programming experience in Python, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned, and each topic is supplied with lots of examples that will help students in their process of learning. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
- Access 73 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Be familiar with Python
- Learn about data types, variables, indentation, & how to clear screen
- Explore basic arithmetic, division characteristics, binary numbers & more
- Work on Branching, Loops, Functions & Exception handling
Do you know that SQL developers earn salaries somewhere around 90,000 to $120,000? Knowing SQL is a pretty profitable skill — not just “these days” but today, tomorrow a year from now, and even further down the road. This course is here to guide your way through SQL. With 42 lectures, you’ll learn what SQL servers are, how to set them up, how data is stored, what DDL, DML, and DCL are, and work with practical SQL scenarios.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Be crystal clear on why there are so many kinds of SQLs
- Know the difference between the query language & the databases
- Perform tasks similar to ones you would get at an actual company
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) teaches you how to think clearly about your code by letting you visualize your problems in terms of objects. This allows you to have a high-level view of the problem which then allows you to come up with a much better solution. With 26 lectures, this course will teach you what OOP, its fundamentals, and its applications. Once you start learning OOP, you will realize that it is actually a lot of fun which then will make you want to learn even more. It is a nice upward cycle, but you have to start it up first.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the advantage of using OOP
- Know the 4 main pillars of OOP
- Utilize each pillar in your own project
It is time for you to master C# and SQL by putting them together and pushing yourself to build real-life applications. There are no shortcuts or magic potions that will make you good. You will just have to take the course, dedicate your time and learn all of the information. The sole purpose of this course is to challenge you to put multiple technologies together while solving real-life problems. All of the applications written in this course could be used in the real world with a bit of enhancement.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 55 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Use SQL & C# together to build a full stack application
- Use Dapper in .NET to make SQL database access even easier
- Build forms using WPF & XAML
- Use MVVM in order to create forms that are intuitive & easily manageable
- Create & manipulate Excel worksheets and workbooks via Open XML and C#
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about Manifest and Content Scripts
- Message different parts of the extension
- Create share popup
- Build an image downloader
- Interact with the DOM
- Upload to the Google Chrome Web Store
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Complete Web Developer Coding Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.