Ethical hacking is an extremely valuable job skill that continues to grow in demand as more websites and software are created. Ethical hacking is just hacking used for good, to help people secure their websites, their applications, and their online properties. In this beginner to advanced course, you’ll start with the absolute basics and work your way up to an advanced section where you’ll build your own advanced tools.
- Access 97 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of ethical hacking
- Code your own command & control center that can receive connections from many PCs
- Discuss backdoor, keyloggers, & other advanced tools
- Learn to code in Python & C
In this course, you will learn how to become a white hat hacker using Kali Linux! From the basics of setting up your own ethical hacking lab through to web penetration testing, you’ll get a comprehensive, beginner-friendly education that will help you break into one of the fastest growing careers on the planet.
- Access 62 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Set up a lab environment & learn Kali Linux basics
- Gain access to networks & perform penetration testing
- Explore post connection attacks, detection, & security
- Gain access to computer using server-side attacks
This course will provide a conceptual framework for your cybersecurity training while teaching you the practical techniques you’ll need to perform penetration testing. You’ll cover not just theoretical concepts but also follow along with practical demonstrations of various tools like Metasploit, Scapy, and WireShark.
- Access 24 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about footprinting & reconnaissance, email harvesting, SSL scan, Maltego, & more
- Use Scapy for packet crafting & port scanning
- Master techniques for password cracking, MITM, sniffing SSL & RDP attacks
- Explore standards in wireless security, WEP encryption, & protecting wireless networks
- Discover how to use Metasploit for your projects
This course aims to teach you in-depth WiFi hacking and security. Upon completion, you’ll be confident in breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods. Starting as a complete beginner with little to no knowledge of WiFi security and Kali Linux, you’ll learn the most important elements of WiFi hacking so you can begin applying them to a career in ethical hacking.
- Access 128 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Kali Linux & network basics
- Learn how to passively & actively gather information
- Identify vulnerabilities in a target
- Overrun buffer memory, perform password attacks, attack WiFi networks, & more
- Discuss client side & server side web vulnerabilities
- Test & exercise your defenses to ensure they’re up to task by simulating real-world attacks
To break into the world of professional penetration testing, you’ll need to be an ace with Kali Linux. This course will introduce you to the latest ethical hacking tools and techniques with Kali Linux, using a testing lab for practicing different types of attacks. Across the course, you’ll simulate an entire penetration test from beginning to end, giving you verifiable hands-on experience.
- Access 80 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get comfortable w/ Kali Linux & learn the penetration testing phases
- Manage Kali Linux HTTP & SSH services
- Discover essential tools like Netcat & WireShark
- Gather passive & active information
- Explore how to perform & defend against a variety of attacks
- Receive monthly virtual machines as a hacking challenge
The objective of this course is to teach you how to perform full penetration testing on web applications and websites. This hands-on, 100% practical guide will help you gain the confidence to perform and operate penetration tests like a pro. Before you know it, you’ll have a lucrative skill set that you can market to gain in-demand jobs.
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn proper lab environment setup
- Understand how websites & web applications work
- Use a personal proxy to intercept HTTP requests
- Collect sensitive information via the web to learn more about a target
- Get a step-by-step blueprint of web app & website hacking
If you’re looking to build a career in security, there’s no better place to focus your efforts than penetration testing. By understanding the vulnerabilities and dangers presented by your network’s structure, you’ll learn how to remedy these gaps and save your company from major security breaches.
- Access 22 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Master ethical hacking techniques used in penetration systems
- Learn the basic methods for penetration testing of a web application
- Go step-by-step through the entire penetration testing process
- Control remote servers
- Practice finding vulnerabilities in apps
- Learn to gain information on potential targets
- Study various attack types: authentication, session management, access controls, data stores, etc.
To completely understand computer security, it’s vital to think outside the box. It’s not just about firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, or antivirus. It’s also about tricking people into doing whatever a hacker wishes. A secure system, therefore, is also about informed people. This training is based on a practical approach of day-by-day situations contained labs based on real environments. The aim is to help you learn ethical hacking techniques and methodology used in penetration systems to better protect yourself and those around you.
- Access 85 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Cover both theoretical & practical aspects of ethical hacking
- Work in hands-on labs about hacking systems, networks, wireless, mobile, & websites
This course covers all the important techniques related with rootkits and creating invisible software used by hackers, system administrators, pentesters and IT forensic analysts. Dive in, and you’ll learn how to create a rootkit, keylogger, backdoor, and more stealthy threats hackers use to take over systems.
- Access 37 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to keep a rootkit in a system
- Dive into creating a backdoor
- Learn how to create an invisible keylogger & remote console
- Walk through creating undetectable applications
- Learn how to deceive anti-virus applications