Apps are everywhere, and there’s money to made in building them yourself! Over this course, you’ll learn the app-building process without having to write a single line of code manually. You’ll get all of the instruction and training to build apps from scratch and deploy them in the market, all with absolutely no prior experience necessary.
- Prepare development environments by installing Google Chrome, Java, & App Inventor software
- Familiarize yourself w/ the App Inventor interface
- Build apps from scratch to demonstrate how system resources are interfaced & used within custom apps
- Compile an app into an APK ready for installation on an Android device
- Create an Android Publisher account & upload apps to the Google Play store
It’s time to finally pursue that game idea by learning the powerful Unity 3D development platform. Designed for absolute beginners, this course introduces you to Unity scripting, allowing you to build multi-platform games in no time at all. Before you know it, you just may have a hit game on your hands!
- Access 75 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of writing & compiling Unity scripts
- Model, rig, & animate assets for import into the development game
- Understand functions, variables, conditionals, & inputs in Unity scripting
- Use light mapping & the Shuriken Particle System to improve realism & add effects
- Build mobile-ready games for smartphones & tablets
Adobe Flash Lite offers developers and users alike a ton of features to streamline device functions and enhance the experience provided by an app or program. Over this course, you’ll learn how to work with the Adobe Flash application to deliver more creative flair to your work and master the many uses of Adobe Flash Lite.
- Access 4 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get up to speed w/ Flash Lite development fundamentals, including the Flash IDE & mobile emulator
- Use the system’s capabilities to code applications
- Develop the user interface, including controlling visual objects using ActionScript 2.0
- Build a mobile game
- Write persistent data to the handset, including creating & sharing objects
- Load dynamic data through XML socket connections
- Learn how to load Flash Lite applications on a BREW device
Adobe Flash allows you to develop rich media websites and games, and this in-depth course will give you the lowdown on working effectively with Flash and Flash Lite. Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to master animation and interactive content before diving into building games for Android using the Flash Lite framework.
- Access 12 modules 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Flash CS6 user interface
- Draw, modify, & color shapes
- Create & edit symbols & buttons for interactive content
- Import & modify graphics & content from other applications like Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Add text to animations & use supplied tools to style & animate transitions
- Publish & export Flash documents for display on a webpage
That’s right, you don’t need to know how to code to create awesome web-based games. In this code-free course, you’ll learn how to build complete games from scratch without writing a single line of code. By course’s end, you’ll have the know-how to build awesome games that are ready for deployment to app stores, Facebook, and more.
- Access 2 extensive course modules 24/7
- Insert & animate sprites to provide characters for games
- Add design elements to improve the game appearance
- Use advanced operations including scrolling, rotating, & more
- Trigger onscreen actions like object spawning & opacity w/ events
- Create in game physics to affect onscreen action
- Prepare & deploy a game for players to download from the Google Chrome store
Stencyl makes it easy to create iOS, Android, Flash, Windows, and Mac games without typing any code, and this course aims to get you fully fluent in Stencyl. You don’t need to code to become a skilled game developer once you’ve mastered Stencyl, and this course will take you from absolute beginner to building full games in no time.
- Access 9 modules & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Set up games w/ characters, scenes, & their relative attributes
- Build your first game by defining scoring & how user input will be captured
- Use code-free programmatic techniques to enhance gameplay through the use of IF statements, loops, controls, & more
- Debug games to ensure smoother gameplay
- Understand in-game physics & how they affect gameplay
- Create advanced games by downloading source code, adding more levels, & creating new features
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.