To beat hackers, you have to think like them, and in this course you’ll master the skills of hacking and penetration in order to learn how to defeat malicious hackers. Companies of all sizes are constantly looking to improve IT security in this day and age, and this course will help you get qualified as an ethical hacker.
- Access 19 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Use enumeration to catalogue system resources & potential routes to breach
- Discuss automated tools for breaching security like Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, & DOS attacks
- Learn the role of social engineering in stealing confidential information
- Explore web-based attacks that can take online systems down
- Understand how wireless network security can be breached & how hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls & honeypots
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a globally recognized IT certification that covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics. Earning this certification will put you at the head of the pack in the IT field and allow you to work in a variety of fields, from network security to identity and access management.
- Access 10 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Learn about accounts & identity management
- Perform technical penetration testing & discuss layers of protection
- Explore connectivity interfaces & applications
- Apply integrity controls & learn different types of encryption
- Understand software OS & design
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized designation for IS audit control, assurance, and security professionals. Earning this certification will put you at the head of the pack in the IT field and allow you to demand a higher salary in a variety of information security fields. It also may just be the first hurdle for scoring high-paying IT jobs in the first place.
- Access 7 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Learn about internal control classifications & IT strategy
- Discuss information systems maintenance practices & media disposal process
- Understand how to evaluate service level management practices
- Explore network security devices & network components
- Learn business continuity & disaster recovery regulations
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a globally recognized, advanced certification that validates individuals who have demonstrated the possess the knowledge and exeperience required to develop and manage an enterprise information security program. If you ever want to run IT at a company, this is an essential certification. Here, you’ll learn the technical prowess and business savvy to excel in an enterprise environment and earn a CISM certification.
- Access 6 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Learn about information security management
- Discuss risk assessment methodologies & implement an info risk assessment process
- Understand how to develop an information security strategy
- Integrate enterprise business objectives & info security policies
- Learn the security stakeholder education process
In this course, you’ll learn about computer hacking forensics. Yes, sort of like what they do on CSI. This course begins with a look at the action required immediately after an attack has been identified, and then proceed to examine the in-depth procedures involved in investigating a hacking. If you have an interest in working on the legal side of computer hacking, this course is for you. Before you know it, you’ll be prepared to take and pass the CHFI certification exam.
- Access 22 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Learn how to carry out an investigation according to industry best practices & legal guidelines
- Cover searching & seizing resources as required for the investigation
- Know how to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards
- Acquire & duplicate data to preserve evidence and facilitate further investigation
- Use Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit (FTK), EnCase & special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact
- Understand steganography & how such techniques can be used to mask data theft
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.