Taking the Google Analytics exam gives you an industry-recognized certification proving your skills in Digital Analytics and Google Analytics. The exam is free to take, 90 mins long, and contains multiple-choice questions (a detailed overview of the exam is provided in the course). Once you’ve achieved certification, you will have gained a really great understanding of how to use Google Analytics professionally, inquisitively, and intellectually. And not only for content websites but also for eCommerce websites and mobile apps as well. This course will prepare you to get certified and boost your career.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Use tons of practice questions to see what you got right or wrong & why
- Pass the official Google Analytics certification exam the first take
- Use two methods to promote your certification & get hired
Enroll today to grow your business and career with Google Analytics! This course helps you go from beginner to advanced and your instructor will take you through each step on screen. By the end of this Google Analytics course, you will be using Google analytics as a powerful tool to monitor the health of your business and identify growth opportunities.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a Google Analytics account
- Load demo data from a real online store
- Add filters to remove internal traffic
- Analyze real-time, audience, acquisition & behavior reports
- Deep dive into data with dimensions & segments
Google Analytics is a powerful free tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns so you can make smarter decisions for your business. In this course, you will learn how to navigate the vast amount of data found in Google Analytics and focus on gaining insights from that data. Once you’ve taken the Google Analytics training course, you’ll be able to answer the question, “Are my marketing campaigns working?”
- Access 33 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to use Google Analytics to make better decisions
- Learn how to set up & configure your Google Analytics account
- Explore the data available & learn what the numbers mean
- Set up Google Ads campaigns
- Use advanced techniques for a deeper understanding of user behavior
Google Analytics is the most popular Web Analytics tool. It’s seamless integration with other Google products such as Google Ads and Google Data Studio make it a perfect tool in the arsenal for Analytical tracking and performance of your company’s online presence. With insights from highly experienced Marketing Analyst Guido Hummel, this course is a very practical hands on training to get you leveraging the best of Google Analytics. This course is perfect for anyone who needs to understand methods and techniques for measuring, monitoring and analyzing web traffic that will tremendously benefit from this course.
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the importance of Google Analytics
- Install & verify Google Analytics code
- Take a look at audience behavior & conversions
- Learn how Google Analytics receive data & hits and scopes
With each day, the breadth and depth of available Marketing Data grows and with that your skills and toolsets need to improve in order to keep up with the growing demand for Marketing Analytics work. This course teaches you how to set up an Analytics Dashboard in Google Data Studio and use the data to help make your manager/executive make key strategic Marketing/Sales decisions. This course is perfect for those who come from a Sales/Marketing background and wish to make a transition to more analytical work or conversely, existing Analysts who would like to work in Marketing teams will greatly benefit from the course.
- Access 13 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn important reporting concepts
- Learn how to know your audience
- Understand audience acquisition, behavior & conversion
- Monitor your website’s performance
- Gain a better understanding of SEO & Google Analytics
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.