Looking to learn more about DevOps and what DevOps is all about? DevOps is a focus area that is becoming extremely critical to know as an IT Professional. The course will cover in detail topics such as Continuous Integration and Deployment and Release Management, Infrastructure as Code, and Key Performance Indicators(KPI). You will also be taught about the major services related to deploying a CI Pipeline or a CD Pipeline. We will also review Kubernetes and cloud-based capabilities.
- Access 35 lectures & 2.73 hours of content 24/7
- Know what DevOps is
- Learn the fundamentals of DevOps
- Discover DevOps best practices, salary & demand, and key performance indicators
- Access demons on AWS & GCP
- Get started in DevOps
Whether working towards your GCP Certification or seeking working knowledge about GCP DevOps services, our Google Cloud Platform Certification Training is for you. This training course covers and includes a condensed guide to GPC DevOps, how to deploy CI pipelines services such as Cloud Build, Source Repositories, Container Registry, and Kubernetes Engine. Course instructor Joe Holbrook recommends students have a minor amount of experience before this training, but the course is beginner-friendly.
- Access 50 lectures & 3.92 hours of content 24/7
- Get a condensed guide to GCP DevOps
- Deploy CI Pipeline Services such as Cloud Build, Source Repositories, Container Registry & Kubernetes Engine
- Pass the exam & get a GCP Certification
As it continues to be a highly in-demand IT skill, instructor Joe Holbrook is here to teach students how to learn Kubernetes. Also known as K8s, this open-source system is essential for any DevOps professional to be familiar with. However, this course is for beginners or anyone seeking knowledge on how to deploy Kubernetes. This DevOps course will walk you through automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to deploy Kubernetes effectively. The instructor will share why DevOps engineers can be a more prosperous career than a software engineers.
- Access 34 lectures & 1.90 hours of content 24/7
- Know the history of kubernetes
- Find out the business benefits of using Kubernetes
- Learn the difference between desired state & declarative model
- Learn how to install Kubernetes on Minikube, GCP (Google Cloud Platform) & AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and managing containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. Lectures alone will not help you clear the certification. This Kubernetes Certification is a practical hands-on exam. You will need hands-on experience, and you will need to practice. This course explains several important aspects of taking the official Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam. You will learn about the exam procedure, where to find the latest information about the exam, and a few helpful tips for taking the exam.
- Access 105 lectures & 5.15 hours of content 24/7
- Develop & maintain advanced platform to manage the lifecycle of Kubernetes cluster
- Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment, & management of the platform
- Monitor system events to ensure system availability, health & service quality
- Improve delivery systems & continuous integration
- Maintain documentation regarding operations, configurations, & troubleshooting procedures
- Perform application & system patching; answering service requests and user’s query as well
- Identify & define guidelines, standards & best practices
- Help teams in the evaluation of new requirements, technical standards & design
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer online course has been designed to help you understand the technical concepts covered in the exam. The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam validates your expertise to design, build, configure, and expose cloud-native applications for Kubernetes. Once you clear the exam, it means that you have a proven level of proficiency in Kubernetes.
- Access 68 lectures & 4.01 hours of content 24/7
- Develop container infrastructure platform & tools to operate the platform
- Improve the continuous integration & delivery systems
- Identify & evaluate new requirements, technical standards, and design
- Evangelize cloud native architecture
- Collaborate & coordinate with developers to assess the requirements and design platform as per that
Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a pre-sales engineer, solutions engineer, or technically focused expert facing customers, knowing how to speak blockchain will be a required skill, especially for large VARs, Vendors, Integrators, etc. So if you’re a customer-facing technical sales expert focused on driving revenue, then this course will help you get started talking about blockchain. The course would also be helpful to sales executives, Technical Account Managers, and IT Managers.
- Access 44 lectures & 4.40 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of blockchain technology
- Explore entreprise blockchains like R3 Corda, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Quorum & Ripple
- Get a competitive overview of the different blockchain enterprise
- Discover Blockchain As A Service (BaaS)
- Know mor about career paths to blockchain, demand growth, & blockchain certifications
Welcome to the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) LiveLessons Course. In this course, you will be provided with an exam overview of the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification, Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA), which includes Blockchain basics such as components, terminology, and ledgers, as well as why the blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies. Also, the top ten areas to focus on for the exam and what topics to study, the exam process, and what to expect before, during, and after the exam will be covered.
- Access 54 lectures & 5.28 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Exam
- Discover Blockchain Architecture basics & advanced concepts
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public & permissioned blockchain systems
- Explore Blockchain terminology critical to know for the exam
- Get resources that can help study for the exam
Welcome to the Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Course. This course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, software engineers, or anyone seeking the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Certification. This course will provide an exam overview of the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification, Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger (CBDH).
- Access 51 lectures & 3.10 hours of content 24/7
- Plan & prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, & deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Exam
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger “”.bna”” banana
- Write & compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.