Artificial intelligence is the future, and it’s being brought to us by TensorFlow. Used by the likes of Google, Snapchat, and Twitter, TensorFlow is an open-source software library that empowers users to add AI elements, like speech recognition and computer vision, into their applications. This combines TensorFlow theory with real-life applications. Jump in, and you’ll come to grips with the TensorFlow basics. Then you’ll explore machine learning, creating neural networks, and even building your own project from scratch.
- Access 20 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Broaden your understanding of the TensorFlow essentials
- Dive into the machine learning lifecycle, TensorBoard, logical regression & neural networks
- Explore building your own neural networks
- Validate your training by completing a deep learning project from scratch
Data science is all about collecting, sorting, and analyzing vast amounts of information to understand current and future trends. From tech to medicine, virtually every industry relies on data science to move forward, which makes now the best time to get into this lucrative field. With an emphasis on data visualization, this course acts are your data science primer. You’ll start with a detailed look at the basics, along with Matplotlib, Python’s very own visualization library. From there, you’ll move on to more advanced concepts and work toward creating real visualizations with Python.
- Access 59 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the importance of data science
- Familiarize yourself w/ Matplotlib & visualizing data via Python
- Develop a greater understanding of linear general statistics & data analysis
- Explore data clustering, hypothesis gradient descent & advanced data visualizations
- Learn how to build real data visualizations w/ Python
With self-driving cars on the road and virtual assistants inside our phones, it’s clear we’re moving toward an AI-powered future. As such, demand is high for those who understand the science that powers these innovations, and this course can help you join their ranks. Designed with the beginner in mind, this course will give you the mathematical foundation required for writing programs and algorithms for AI and machine learning. You’ll explore linear algebra, multivariate calculus, and probability theory, and emerge ready to put these algorithms to use in your own AI projects.
- Access 19 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the core mathematical concepts for machine learning
- Learn how to implement machine learning concepts w/ R & Python
- Understand how neural networks are put together & how they operate
Created by statisticians and designed for statistical computing, R is the language of choice for working with data. As such, you’ll want to come to grips with it if you’re pursuing a career in machine learning, data visualization, or data analysis. This course breaks down the R programming language into beginner-friendly terms. Blending theory and practice together, this course will take you through R’s syntax, rules, and benefits and help you build your own experimental programs; so you can kickstart your own data-driven career.
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into data analysis & data visualization w/ R
- Familiarize yourself w/ R’s syntax, rules & benefits
- Explore working w/ data sets, creating charts & statistics, and more
- Use R to analyze data sets & create graphical representations of data
If you hope to cash in on the demand for data scientists, you’ll need to master two tools: the R programming language and R statistical environment. Data experts leverage this dynamic duo to analyze and visualize mounds of information, and this course will get you up to speed. Jump in, and you’ll cover basic and advanced data visualization, implementing statistics, data manipulation, and more concepts essential for wrangling data like a pro.
- Access 55 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the R programming language & R statistical environment
- Dive into both data analytics & visualization
- Understand the R language’s basic syntax
- Learn how to import, organize, visualize & export data w/ R statistical environment
From Netflix’s recommendation system to Tesla’s self-driving cars, machine learning is all around us, and more companies are getting on board with what this technology can offer. Serving as your machine learning primer, this course offers a comprehensive look at machine learning, the algorithms that power it, and how you can implement them with the R programming language. You’ll dive into what makes today’s AI innovations tick, explore key tools, like TensorFlow, and get hands-on training as you explore neural networks, decisions trees, and more.
- Access 36 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore implementing machine learning algorithms w/ the R language
- Walk through creating neural networks & implementing them in R
- Familiarize yourself w/ TensorFlow & H2O
AI is all around us, including the video games we play. A great way to put your programming education into practice, this course takes you through creating a complete 3D game from scratch with the Unreal game development engine. From materials to physics and design, you’ll get a comprehensive look at all things game development as you work through creating your own game project.
- Access 19 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about game development as you create your own game project w/ Unreal
- Dive into game materials & creating a procedural racecourse
- Explore game physics & HUD animations
- Walk through lighting, landscape design & creating cinematics
Machine learning has a reputation for being complex, but one of the best ways to master it is with real, hands-on training. Packed with different machine learning projects, this course takes a practical approach to teaching your the essentials of this booming field. From credit card fraud detection to natural language processing, you’ll explore what machine learning can do as you walk through the essentials, dive into machine learning algorithms, and flex your programming muscles with Python.
- Access 62 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into supervised & unsupervised learning algorithms & implement them into projects
- Get hands-on training using algorithms for credit card fraud detection, object recognition & more
- Bolster your machine learning understanding w/ 9 real-world projects