Fully equip yourself with the art of applied machine learning using MATLAB. This course is also for you if you want to apply the most commonly used data preprocessing techniques without having to learn all the complicated maths. Additionally, this course is also for you if you have had previous hours and hours of machine learning implementation but could never figure out how to further improve the performance of the machine learning algorithms. By the end of this course, you will have at your fingertips, a vast variety of most commonly used data preprocessing techniques that you can use instantly to maximize your insight into your data set.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Implement different machine learning classification algorithms using MATLAB
- Proprocess data before analysis
- Know when & how to use dimensionality reduction
- Take away code templates
- See visualization results of algorithms
- Decide which algorithm to choose for your dataset
Precalculus is a set of course that includes algebra and trigonometry at a level which is designed to prepare students for the study of calculus. In this course, you will acquire skills on a wide range of functions, trigonometry, sequence and series, and conic sections. This is a place where students learn, understand, and excel in pre-calculus to have a strong foundation for more advanced courses like calculus. The course consists of an extensive curriculum that teaches about all the topics under pre-calculus.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 118 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to find domain & range of a variety of functions
- Learn to transform & combine functions
- Master logarithms & exponential functions
- Know how to construct & graph trigonometric functions and inverse trig functions
- Know how to prove trigonometric identities & equations
- Acquire thorough understanding on conic sections & how to find their equations.
- Determine behavior of a function from its graph
- Learn how to divide polynomials
- Master unite circle
- Determine domain & range of trigonometric functions
- Master sequence & series and get to know their different kinds
- Be able to use binomial theorem to expand powers of a binomial
Calculus is the mathematical study of continuous change and the summation of infinitely many small factors. In this course, you will acquire skills to become an expert on limits, limit laws, derivatives, and their applications. This course is a place for you to learn, understand, and excel in Calculus 1 to have a strong foundation for more advanced courses like calculus 2. This course consists of an extensive curriculum that teaches different essential concepts and skills.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 93 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the concept & formal definition of a limit and be able to solve problems
- Learn continuity & its types
- Master the rules of derivatives
- Master related rates, optimization & linearization
- Understand L’ Hôpital’s Rule & use it to solve problems
- Comprehend the sandwich theory & be able to use it
- Learn the idea of derivatives & use it to solve problems
- Learn implicit differentiation
- Be able to properly graph functions using first & second derivative
Number bases are different ways of writing and using the same number. In this course, you will learn what number bases are as well as the different important number bases like Base 2, 8, and 16. You will also learn how to convert from base 10 to base 2, 8, and 16 and back. Number bases are very important as it is one of the skills useful to programmers. When you understand how numbers are represented in base 2 (Binary), base 8 (Octal), and base 16 (Hexadecimal), you will better understand different aspects of programming.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Know how to convert decimal base to binary base & vice versa
- Know how to convert decimal base to hexadecimal base & vice versa
- Learn how to do arithmetics in binary, octal, & hexadecimal base
- Know how to convert decimal base to octal base & vice versa
- Learn how to convert any base to base 10 & back
- Get to know the different number sets
Number theory is the study of patterns, relationships, and properties of numbers. Studying numbers is a part theoretical and a part experimental, as mathematicians seek to discover fascinating and unexpected mathematical relationships and properties. In this course, you will explore some of those fascinating mathematical relationships and properties and you will learn essential topics that are in the heart of Mathematics, Computer Science, and many other disciplines.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 63 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Gain thorough understanding of number theory
- Know different number bases like binary & hexadecimal
- Master divisibility & its rules, Euclidean division theorem, and others
- Know the fundamental theorem of Arithmetic
- Learn about finite, infinite, & periodic continued fractions
- Know different numbers, number sets, patterns, & properties
- Master factorials, double factorials, factorions, & more
- Learn about primes, prime powers, factorial primes, & Euclide’s first theorem
- Master modular arithmetics
- Explore public key cryptography, diffie-hellman protocol, & RSA encryption
Graph theory is an advanced topic in mathematics that deals with the fundamentals and properties of a graph. The course consists of several sections and in each section, there are video lectures where few concepts are explained. There is an example(s) after the explanation(s) so you understand the material more. After every lecture, there are quizzes (with solutions) so you can test what you have learned in that lecture.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 66 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Master fundamental concepts in graph theory
- Know different graphs & their properties
- Understand graph coloring
- Obtain solid foundation in trees, tree traversals & expression trees
- Understand Eulerian & Hamilton paths and circuits
- Perform elementary & advanced operations on graphs
- Know how to turn a graph into a matrix & vice versa
This QC051: Math Prerequisites for Quantum Computing course is a 4-hour refresher course that will review the Math you will need to understand quantum computing concepts. With 112 lectures, this course covers the topics of probability, statistics, boolean logic, complex numbers, and linear algebra. To get the most out of this course, you need to have already studied Math at a 12th grade level in high-school.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 112 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Review probability, statistics, boolean logic, complex numbers, and linear algebra
- Refresh 12th grade Math topics to prepare for quantum computing
With self-driving cars on the road and virtual assistants inside our phones, it’s clear we’re moving toward an AI-powered future. As such, demand is high for those who understand the science that powers these innovations, and this course can help you join their ranks. Designed with the beginner in mind, this course will give you the mathematical foundation required for writing programs and algorithms for AI and machine learning. You’ll explore linear algebra, multivariate calculus, and probability theory, and emerge ready to put these algorithms to use in your own AI projects.
- Access 18 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the core mathematical concepts for machine learning
- Learn how to implement machine learning concepts with R & Python
- Understand how neural networks are put together & how they operate
Data Science has become one of the most important aspects in most of the fields. From healthcare to business, data is important. However, it revolves around 3 major aspects and these are data, foundational concepts, and programming languages for interpreting the data. In this course, you will be taught about foundational mathematics for Data Science using R programming language, a language developed specifically for performing statistics, data analytics, and graphical modules in a better way.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 65 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Master the fundamental mathematical concepts required for data science & machine learning
- Master linear algebra, calculus & vector calculus from ground up
- Learn to implement mathematical concepts using R programming language
- Master R programming language
Discrete Mathematics is the backbone of Mathematics and Computer Science. It’s the study of topics that are discrete rather than continuous, for that, the course is a MUST for any Math or SC student. This course covers the most essential topics that will touch every Math and Science student at some point in their education. Discrete Mathematics gives students the ability to understand the Math language and based on that, the course is divided into 8 sections: Sets, Logic, Number Theory, Proofs, Functions, Relations, Graph Theory, Statistics, and Combinatorics.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 124 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the language of Mathematics & Mathematical symbols
- Construct, read & prove Mathematical statements using a variety of methods
- Understand the fundamental topics in Logic, how to construct truth tables, & tell the falsehood or truthfulness of compound statements
- Understand Boolean Expressions, black boxes, logical gates, digital circuits & many related topics
- Master fundamentals of Set Theory, equivalence relations & equivalence classes
- Learn the fundamental theorem of arithmetic
- Find incidence & adjacency matrices, and identify walks trails, paths and circuits
- Learn essential concepts in Statistics & Combinatorics
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.