The primary objective of this Oracle 11g training course is to provide an introduction to the PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure, and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming. This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
- Access 51 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Work with Oracle database tools
- Learn about the language features
- Use the DECLARE, BEGIN, & EXCEPTION clauses
- Understand the concept & purpose of explicit cursors
- Learn the difference between Global vs Local Objects and Exceptions
- Know what subprograms are & how they are different from nested blocks
In part 2, students will dive into topics such as understanding the basic form and structure of program units stored within the database, building and maintaining stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, and database triggers. Additional topics include taking advantage of advanced programming techniques such as cursor variables and cursor expressions. This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
- Access 46 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Understand basic form & structure of program units stored within the database
- Build & maintain stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, & database triggers
- Learn advanced programming techniques such as cursos variables & expressions
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.