★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 188 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Create interactive webpage & deploy to the web
- Become interview ready with whiteboard algorithm challenges
- Build a Portfolio Page with HTML & CSS
SwiftUI is an amazing new tool from Apple that allows us to make apps in a much simpler and faster way. In this course, you’ll go through the beginnings of SwiftUI so that you learn the ground principles. You’ll then take these and begin building apps! This course starts first by helping you build an iPhone app called HypedList, which will then be used to make an iPad app! You’ll also learn how to create a widget and from there make a Mac app and a watch app. This course will finish off with an Apple TV app.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 56 lectures 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the ground principles of SwiftUI
- Build an iPhone app called HypedList
- Create widgets with SwiftUI
- Proceed with making app for Mac, Apple Watch, & Apple TV
C# is a simple and modern programming language, designed by Microsoft, that’s widely used by developers and used by Microsoft for everything from Windows application development, to web development and game design. With over 20 hours of content, you will learn the fundamentals of C# using regular challenges and practical exercises and use your C# knowledge & skills with ease. By the end of the course, you’ll hone in on your C# skills and have the skills and confidence to build your own projects.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 131 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of C# & .NET Framework
- Debug your code to find & fix bugs
- Work with the Console & Manipulate all of its aspects
- Understand the concept behind the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming
- Get quality code tips & guidelines throughout the course
Web developers are highly in-demand – that’s no secret. Whether you’re looking to build a lucrative career from scratch or pick up some extra cash building and monetizing your own websites, this course is a great place to start. With this fully immersive course that covers everything ‘code’, you’ll learn everything you need to start programming like a pro. It’s time to join the 21st-century workforce!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 301 lectures & 31 hours of content 24/7
- Learn fundamentals of HTML5, CSS3 & Python
- Build responsive websites with jQuery, PHP 7, MySQL 5 & Twitter Bootstrap
- Develop blogs & eCommerce sites with WordPress
- Discover smart ways to add dynamic content by using APIs
- Receive free unlimited web platform for one year
- Make a Twitter clone to put your knowledge into action
This course gives you get the step by step instruction for each technology in the SwiftUI framework and see how to use the different views, initializers, methods, and modifiers that are available for each of those technologies. If you’re not familiar with SwiftUI, it’s a new way to program that uses a declarative approach, which lets us build incredibly cool apps, using about 5 times less code than previous programming paradigms. SwiftUI includes all of Apple’s platforms, so build the app once, and deploy it on the other platforms very easily.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 230 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use the SwiftUI framework, its tools & technology
- Build apps with your knowledge
- Use different views, initializers, methods & modifiers for each SwiftUI technology
- Use a huge library of code
This is one of the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, courses for the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework you can take! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, this course is for you! This course includes full source code for you to download and use offline to learn at your own pace. You also get instructor access so you can ask questions as you learn.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 126 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use Ruby & Ruby on Rails professionally
- Learn advanced Ruby on Rails features, like the deployment & rapid development
- Understand complex topics, like Ruby blocks, built-in & custom helpers
- Create web applications with HTML, CSS, testing, version control & production deployment
- Create 3 Ruby on Rails projects, including a fully-functioning user authentication & login application
- Understand how to use version control with Git & GitHub
Python Pandas are one of the most used libraries in Python when it comes to data analysis and manipulation. Whether in finance, scientific fields, or data science, familiarity with Pandas is a must-have. This course teaches you how to work with real-world data sets for analyzing data in Python using Pandas. Not only will you learn how to manipulate and analyze data you will also learn powerful and easy to use visualization techniques for representing your data.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 33 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Use Pandas DataFrames to work w/ tabular data
- Use conditional filtering to select relevant information from datasets
- Create graphical plots such as bar, line, area, scatter, & more
The Raspberry Pi has become one of the most popular tools for hobbyists and engineers alike, but it can be tough to find the best jumping-off point when you start tinkering. This course offers some general Pi knowledge and will show you some of the many ways you can make your Pi work for you. From installing different operating systems to using the Raspberry Pi as a web server, you’ll open up a whole new realm of possibility for your device.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discover how to install the optional Pi camera board
- Understand the UART protocol
- Learn how to interface w/ a GPS module using I2C
- Use the Pi as a Network File Server
- Put Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi for a more familiar operating system
- Turn your Pi into a fully-functioning web server
Welcome to the PHP & MySQL Certification Course for Beginners. This course offers a comprehensive guide to learning how to code in PHP. It also explores integrating MySQL Databases into your PHP Projects for dynamic, user-driven functionality. The course starts with PHP basics, including variable declaration and data output. The lessons then transition into working with objects, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays, form validation, sorting, and much more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 66 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to code in PHP
- Integrate MySQL Databases into your PHP projects
- Progress into commonly used SQL statements for database administration
- Create database connections & execute SQL statements directly from PHP scripts
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse web pages, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become the industry leaders in front-end scripting languages. This course starts right from the foundational concepts and gradually progresses to intermediate topics. Through a project-style learning approach, students will have the opportunity to build mobile-responsive web pages, complete with animation and interactivity.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 85 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Create Mobile-Responsive web pages using the Bootstrap Grid System
- Work with Typography in Bootstrap for modern, stylish fonts
- Add events to page elements using jQuery
- Create animations in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- Use the Get Content function to retrieve Values & Attributes
If you are interested in mastering the art of front-end development, look no further. This course is the complete beginner’s guide to developing cutting-edge web pages that are fully mobile responsive. The course branches into three sections. It starts by exploring HTML5, students learn the composition of a web page and how a web browser interprets HTML code to display the visual elements of a page. This covers just about every aspect of HTML syntax, to ensure you are well prepared for the remaining sections ahead.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 114 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Master HTML & code customized, stylish web pages
- Learn to build mobile responsive web pages, using the Bootstrap Framework
- Create modern, stylish websites using the latest scripting languages
Java is an object-oriented, general-purpose language that is able to run independent of platform and is designed to require as few dependencies as possible. As such, the language has found wide use in web development, software development, and more – making it an in-demand and stable language for the industry. In addition, Java is one of the top language choices for mobile development on Android, making it an essential skillset for mobile developers. This course will cover the fundamentals of the Java language and provide you with in-demand skills not only for Android development but for the development industry at large.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 241/7
- Set up & run Java code
- Manipulate data with variables & operators
- Manage datasets with arrays, array lists, & hashmaps
- Use conditionals & loops for control flow
- Add program logic with functions
- Implement classes & objects for OOP
Have you ever wanted to create an API for Django but didn’t know where to start? Fed up with incomplete YouTube videos and poorly written tutorials? Do you have an existing Django project that you want to add an API to? Is the documentation for the Django REST Framework too complicated to understand? This course will walk you through the Django REST Framework from beginning to end.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Be familiar with the Django REST Framework
- Creating a Reddit clone
- Add an API to an existing project
- Learn how to use Curl & test APIs
Django is a web framework written in Python that promotes rapid development and pragmatic design. This course will teach you how to deploy a blog to a Ubuntu Linux server independently, build a Pig Latin translator, and design a Reddit clone. By building these three projects, you’ll gain expertise using Python in web development.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 69 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to start a new project & create apps within a project
- Run a project in a virtual environment using Virtualenv
- Understand how to work w/ templates & debug
- Explore authentication & user accounts
- Build 3 websites using Django
- Access 320 lectures & 34 hours of content 24/7
- Master the basics of the language, variables, objects, arrays, & functions
- Understand how to design the structure of the code you write
- Develop practical skills around higher-order functions that you will utilize for years to come
- Build awesome projects to fill your personal portfolio
If you have no coding experience and want to begin coding in Python for the first time then this is the course for you! In this course, you will immediately begin to learn the language of Python. You’ll learn the basic syntax of how the Python language works. After that, you are going to apply what we learn to mini-projects. That will allow you to take what you’ve learned and put it into practice. This course will give you opportunities to build mini-applications step by step in a way that makes sense to someone learning to program for the first time or still learning the basics of programming.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 88 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic syntax of how the Python language works
- Apply what you learn to mini projects
- Build mini applications throughout the course
This is an updated course to keep up with the changing technologies. This course now includes the secret way to get a job interview without submitting a resume. It’s not really a “secret” it’s just a technique that nobody talks about — until now. It’ll change the way you look for a job as a web developer! In this course, you’ll also learn how to bypass submitting a resume to strangers, and how to get an interview with your dream company.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Know the secret way senior developers get job offers so quickly
- Use the hidden coding tool all developers use, but nobody talks about
- Stop blindly submitting resumes & get a real interview
- Work your way into your dream company
- Find what skills are actually in demand in your city
The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real-life applications. Over the course, you’ll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By course’s end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of, and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 249 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
- Create a web scraper that extracts real-estate data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
The goal of this course is to remove the big learning curve that you face when you start to learn ROS by yourself. It will show you, step by step, what you need to know to get started and master ROS basics. For each section, the instructor will explain one concept in a way that is easy to understand, and then you will practice with me by writing, building, and running some code. This course will show you what you need to pay attention to, what you need to focus on, and how to avoid common mistakes. And, more importantly, you will get some activities and challenges to make you practice on the concepts that you’ve just seen.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 100 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Master ROS basics
- Create, build, run, & debug your ROS program
- Learn ROS best practices to make your application readable & scalable
- Create reusable code for any robot powered by ROS
- Write ROS code with both Python and C++
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 41 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to build your own websites
- Build 20 fantastic websites
This course contains 19 hands-on lectures on machine learning models, datasets, attributes, and more. In this course, you’ll train your first model with Python’s Pandas and Scikit-learn libraries, very popular tools for machine learning. Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work! Concise, yet comprehensive and informative.
- Access 19 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn types of machine learning models
- Load datasets & visualize attributes
- Train your first model with Python’s Pandas & Scikit-learn libraries
Learn the most commonly asked questions by the likes of Facebook, Google, Amazon, and Spotify for beginners. Preparing for the Java interview is hard. You need to understand not only concepts but also be able to articulate your thought process as you plan and execute a solution. In this course, you’ll learn the best way to answer an interview question, look at the most commonly asked questions, and analyze the time complexity of various algorithms. You’ll learn through hands-on coding examples and learn to solve problems quickly.
- Access 58 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the most commonly asked questions by the likes of Facebook, Google, Amazon, & Spotify
- Articulate your thought process as you plan & execute a solution
- Know the best way to answer an interview question
- Analyze the time complexity of various algorithms
- Learn to solve problems quickly through hands-on coding examples
Amazon Honeycode combines the familiar interface of a spreadsheet with the data management capability of a database. Import your CSV files into this Amazon Web Service, and instantly create mobile and web applications for your team. All without coding. Completely tailored for beginners, this is a business changing course you don’t want to miss. Use Amazon Honeycode’s no-code app builder to create custom apps that help your team manage work and achieve its goals.
- Access 38 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Import spreadsheets into Amazon Honeycode
- Instantly create mobile & web applications for your team
- Transform your spreadsheets into custom apps to automate tracking data, automations & much more
- Build an app backwards using any CSV file
- Learn how to use every single object available for app development in Amazon Honeycode
Flutter is a new development framework for app development with a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled wireframing widgets, making it easy to deploy to Android and iPhone faster and easier. While Dart is a client-optimized language for fast apps on any platform. In this course, you will learn about Flutter, Dart language basics, and widgets that are used for functions, and there will also be projects included. Release your first app, launch a startup, or learn to code with an impressive portfolio. All it takes is this course.
★ ★ ★
- Access 54 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use the Flutter app development framework
- Practice using variables, lists, maps functions, loops, classes, objects & inheritance with Google’s programming language, Dart
- Build the UI for an app by using Flutter’s text, button, text & image widgets
- Access all source code for instant reference
In this easy-to-understand, hands-on course, you’ll learn the most valuable Python Data Science basics and techniques. You’ll discover how to implement these methods using real data obtained from different sources and get familiar with packages like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and more. You’ll even understand deep concepts like statistical modeling in Python’s Statsmodels package and the difference between statistics and machine learning.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 116 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Access 117 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Get a full introduction to Python Data Science & Anaconda
- Learn basic analysis tools like Numpy Arrays, Operations, Arithmetic, Matrices, & more
- Explore data structures & reading in Pandas; CSV, Excel, JSON, and HTML data
- Pre-process & wrangle your Python data
- Create data visualizations like histograms, scatterplots, barplots, & more
- Discover how to create artificial neural networks & deep learning structures
Develop important programming skills by learning the fundamentals of C++, one of the most universal and in-demand programming languages in the development industry. C++ is a general-purpose language known both for its efficiency to perform tasks quicker than other languages, as well as its popularity as a code base for both programs and games. Through this course, you will be shown all the foundations needed to understand how to write C++ programs in the context of a game project and gain the knowledge needed to expand into your own C++ projects.
- Access 22 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a C++ project and compile the code
- Print out certain output based on user input
- Deal with common language features such as variables, operators, and functions
- Understand pointers and how they relate to memory management
- Control a program’s flow with conditions, loops, & more
- Work with object-oriented programming principles
- Access 117 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into web development basics w/ HTML
- Explore Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.