This in-depth course provides a thorough introduction to web application development using the Rails framework. Why Ruby on Rails? Since its introduction, it’s rapidly become one of the most powerful tools available. It’s even used by top sites like Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, and many more. This course takes an extremely hands-on approach, even the code you’ll use is created from scratch, limiting the use of shortcuts and generators. You’ll dive right in and use a pre-configured Ruby on Rails development environment to master essential skills.
- Practice & understand Ruby on Rails fundamentals w/ 84 lectures & 16 hours of content
- Study Rails 4 using cloud-based Integrated Development Environment
- Work w/ Git for version control & GitHub as a code repository
- Study Rails MVC structure in-depth: models, views & controllers
- Conceptualize & design using wireframing tools
- Building an authentication system using default Rails stack: admin feature, log in/logout & signup
- Work w/ Bootstrap for UI, Amazon Web Services for file/image hosting, file uploaders, Gravatars
- Test Driven Development (TDD) for certain features using Minitest
- Study model & non-model backed forms, implementing like/dislike voting feature
- Learn migrations, one-to-many & many-to-many associations
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.