We often deploy our web applications into the cloud, and our code needs to interact with many third-party services. An efficient way to build applications to do this is through a microservices architecture. But, in practice, it’s hard to get this right due to the complexity of all the pieces interacting with each other. This book will teach you how to overcome these issues and craft applications that are built as small standard units, using all the proven best practices and avoiding the usual traps. By the end of the book, you will be well versed with the fundamentals of building, designing, testing, and deploying your Python microservice.
- Access 340 pages & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Explore what microservices are & how to design them
- Use Python 3, Flask, Tox & other tools to build your services using best practices
- Learn how to use a TDD approach
- Discover how to document your microservices
- Learn how to deploy your services in Docker containers, CoreOS & AWS
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.