- Access 204 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Discover popular coding languages over 4 distinct, well-organized units
- Use comments & meta information in HTML
- Transform your HTML code w/ CSS
- Build navigation bars, format pages & make your website come to life
- Traverse the Document Object Model (DOM) w/ jQuery
- Access 50 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Build more dynamic & interactive web content
- Create more fluent web interactions by selecting & manipulating elements on a web page
- Get up to speed w/ an extremely popular, in-demand web development language
HTML and CSS are the two programming languages most fundamental to web development and design, and the two most important for a new web developer to learn. If you’re new to coding, this course is perfect. You’ll learn HTML and CSS quickly and easily, taking your programming skills from novice to professional in no time.
- Access 84 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover all HTML & CSS basics
- Work w/ HTML lists, tables, links, iframing, images, & more
- Explore CSS selectors, dimensions, lists, tables, the Box Model, & more
- Complete a full website project
- Access 51 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Make your site come alive w/ jQuery’s animation utilities
- Change the contents & appearance of any element in the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Discover how to find & add content to your page dynamically w/o reloading w/ AJAX
- Handle any user input events, including mouse clicks & keyboard input
- Create a fast-feedback form that notifies your users of incorrectly formatted input before even submitting the form
- Control flow using the “if” statement & loops, use the DOM, etc.
- Use selectors to target specific HTML elements on a page
- Write code that reacts to events, executes effects & animations, etc.
- Manipulate the HTML content on a webpage
- Seamlessly use AJAX to request data, handle errors, etc.
- Access 25 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the different scopes in which a variable can be declared & how to manipulate those scopes
- Delve into advanced topics in networking, like CORS & JSONP
- Cover advanced topics in event handling, like the different event phases
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Add features & interactivity to websites
- Create entire games using a single programming language
- Use mini projects to gauge your learning
Building one website is cool, but if you want to make any money in web development, you’re going to need to learn the tricks to outline and construct a high volume of sites. In this course, you’ll learn how to use HTML and CSS to compile the basic foundations of new sites quickly and easily. The first step to any project is the prototype, and this course will give you the tools to nail the prototype phase fast.
- Access 35 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Learn how to rapidly build web layout wireframes
- Create the basic sections of a site, like text, images, & interactive features
- Scale wireframes into fully-functioning sites
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.