Java is an extensive language — one of the most used programming languages in the world, and since its conception over 20 years ago, a lot has changed and will continue to change. In order for you to stay up to date, you must keep learning. This course is targeted to those who want to learn about what’s new in Java 9.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to Install Java 9 on your machine
- Understand the Java Platform Module System & why is this so important
- Discuss Java 9 & the new features
- Get an introduction to the new JShell
- Explore the process API
- Learn about what a Module is in Java 9 & how to create one
This course was designed to get you up and running building Java web applications using some of the most popular frameworks: SpringBoot and Vaadin. You’ll learn by building a full-fledged weather Java web application by leveraging many web development technologies. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to build a complete Java web app from scratch.
- Access 27 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Vaadin web development framework
- Learn to use the SpringBoot framework in conjunction w/ Vaadin to parse JSON data from a remote APIs
- Understand the OkHttp networking library
Java multi-threading programming is a very important topic that any Java developer must understand and master. This course will give you a full picture on how multi-thread programming in Java works so you can confidently write your own extensible, robust multi-threading Java programs with ease.
- Access 7 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master the fundamentals of how Java handles threads
- Leverage the Java library on multi-threading
This course takes you from the beginning of understanding all the most important Java design patterns so you can actually start to understand and use them in no time. With the knowledge you gain from this course, you’ll gain the confidence to call yourself a true programmer!
- Access 90 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Facade design patterns, Adapter design patterns, Strategy design patterns, Decorator design patterns, & more
- Discover skills to streamline your programming projects
Java Swing has been around for a long time and it’s still a very important part of Java development. That’s why every developer, or aspiring developer, must learn this classic Java library. In this course, you’ll learn to use Java Swing libraries and build amazing desktop applications with Java.
- Access 14 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Abstract Windows Toolkit (AWT)
- Start putting together great user interfaces
- Write data to files & read back data
- Build a full-fledged Swing app
Java is an extensive language — one of the most used programming languages in the world, and since it’s conception over 20 years ago, a lot has changed and will continue to change. In order for you to stay up to date, you must keep learning. If you want to get ahead as a Java developer, then this advanced course is for you.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about Object-Oriented Programming
- Explore Java polymorphism, interfaces, & collections
- Understand abstract classes & much more
Do you want to learn Java? If so, then this course is a must for you! This course is targeted to those who want to learn Java from scratch. Structured for absolute beginners, it’s a great jumping off point if you’re just learning to code.
- Access 29 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Install all of the Java tools you’ll need to get started
- Think of Java Programming in a simpler & more intuitive way
- Master the basics of programming first
- Master Java programming syntax
- Understand control flow & how it affects the flow of your programs
- Make simple, but powerful little console programs
Are you ready to learn Java Lambda expressions? Do you want to learn how they’re useful and how to create your own Java Lambda expressions to make your code even more succinct and more professional? Then this course is for oyu.
- Access 8 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the concepts of lambdas & why they’re important
- Learn how to leverage existing Java classes
- Discover how to create your own lambda expressions
This course will immerse you in some of the most intermediate and crucial Java concepts which you’ll need to know if you want to grow as a Java developer.
- Access 36 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss Object-Oriented Programming & classes
- Understand Java inheritance
- Learn Java methods & overriding methods
- Explore Java data structures
JavaFX is a powerful Java library that can help you build stunning user interfaces. In this course, you’ll learn how to leverage your knowledge of Java to supercharge your programming and put together beautiful, easy-to-use interfaces.
- Access 49 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what JavaFX is & why you should be excited about it
- Start creating simple desktop user interfaces
- Explore JavaFX user interface tools & libraries
- Leverage your Java knowledge, databases & JavaFX to build stunning desktop apps
- Build a complete, full ToDo app from scratch
Databases are the heart of any applications you’ll ever write! In this course, you’ll learn what makes databases work and discover how to work with databases using Java.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn what a database really is
- Connect your Java programs to a local MySql Server
- Create database tables
- Learn how schemas work
- Understand how to do the most basic database operations
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.