Whether working towards your GCP Certification or seeking working knowledge about GCP DevOps services, our Google Cloud Platform Certification Training is for you. This training course covers and includes a condensed guide to GPC DevOps and how to deploy CI pipeline services such as Cloud Build, Source Repositories, Container Registry, and Kubernetes Engine. Course instructor Joe Holbrook recommends students have a minor amount of experience before this training, but the course is beginner-friendly.
- Access 50 lectures & 3.92 hours of content 24/7
- Get a condensed guide to GCP DevOps
- Deploy CI Pipeline Services such as Cloud Build, Source Repositories, Container Registry & Kubernetes Engine
- Pass the exam & get a GCP Certification
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer online course has been designed to help you understand the technical concepts covered in the exam. The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam validates your expertise to design, build, configure, and expose cloud-native applications for Kubernetes. Once you clear the exam, it means that you have a proven level of proficiency in Kubernetes.
- Access 68 lectures & 4.01 hours of content 24/7
- Develop container infrastructure platform & tools to operate the platform
- Improve the continuous integration & delivery systems
- Identify & evaluate new requirements, technical standards, and design
- Evangelize cloud native architecture
- Collaborate & coordinate with developers to assess the requirements and design platform as per that
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and managing containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. Lectures alone will not help you clear the certification. This Kubernetes Certification is a practical hands-on exam. You will need hands-on experience, and you will need to practice. This course explains several important aspects of taking the official Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam. You will learn about the exam procedure, find the latest information about the exam, and a few helpful tips for taking the exam.
- Access 105 lectures & 5.15 hours of content 24/7
- Develop & maintain advanced platform to manage the lifecycle of Kubernetes cluster
- Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment, & management of the platform
- Monitor system events to ensure system availability, health & service quality
- Improve delivery systems & continuous integration
- Maintain documentation regarding operations, configurations, & troubleshooting procedures
- Perform application & system patching; answering service requests and user’s query as well
- Identify & define guidelines, standards & best practices
- Help teams in the evaluation of new requirements, technical standards & design
As it continues to be a highly in-demand IT skill, instructor Joe Holbrook is here to teach students how to learn Kubernetes. Also known as K8s, this open-source system is essential for any DevOps professional to be familiar with. However, this course is for beginners or anyone seeking knowledge on how to deploy Kubernetes. This DevOps course will walk you through automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to effectively deploy Kubernetes. The instructor will share why DevOps engineers can be a more prosperous career than a software engineer.
- Access 34 lectures & 1.90 hours of content 24/7
- Know the history of kubernetes
- Find out the business benefits of using Kubernetes
- Learn the difference between desired state & declarative model
- Learn how to install Kubernetes on Minikube, GCP (Google Cloud Platform) & AWS (Amazon Web Services)
This training contains fantastic supplemental knowledge for students who want information on the Cloud and, specifically, the Azure platform. This course prepares you for the Microsoft Certification Exam AZ-203. By the end of this course, you will be able to Develop Azure IaaS computer solutions, Develop Azure PaaS computer solutions, develop Azure storage, Implement Azure security, Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions as Connect to and consumer Azure and third-party services. In addition, you will become proficient in developing apps and services using Azure tools and technologies.
- Access 46 lectures & 19.96 hours of content 24/7
- Master the main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
- Pass the Microsoft AZ-203 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions test on your first try
- Add the in-demand Azure skills on your resume to boost your career
- Become proficient in developing apps & services using Azure tools and technologies
- Develop Azure IaaS computer solution, Develop Azure PaaS computer solution, Develop for Azure storage & more
This course provides an overview of Amazon web services Cloud services and basic knowledge of the services for the specified objectives. This will go over some of Amazon web service’s more established services and the ancillary services that allow businesses to incorporate or completely migrate over to Amazon web services. The instructor will then discuss the management of AWS Cloud services and provide basic knowledge of services provided by the AWS Cloud. This is not designed to teach you how to build and run applications on Amazon web services. Instead, this course is all about the conceptual understanding of the services that Amazon web services can offer to allow you to migrate and manage your Cloud platform in a new way.
- Access 49 lectures & 11.51 hours of content 24/7
- Define what the AWS Cloud is & the basic global infrastructure
- Describe the key services on the AWS platform & their common use cases
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Learn the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Know the basic/core characteristics of deploying & operating in the AWS Cloud
- Understand VPC’s & how they play a vital role in the Cloud
- Learn about the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Get an in-depth view of AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Discuss the ongoing evolution of resources in the Cloud
Gaining the Certified Cloud Security Professional certification is a great career advancement in cybersecurity. Instructor Alan Grayson will guide students through this nearly 16-hour course. Cloud data security architecture and design and legal, risk, compliance, infrastructure, and more topics are discussed. On a cybersecurity track of study, gaining ground-level familiarity with Azure or AWS and completing Security+ are recommended. Additionally, it is recommended that you have Cloud+ for Cloud-centric studies and build familiarity with either AWS or Azure beforehand.
- Access 52 lectures & 15.85 hours of content 24/7
- Identify & explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of Cloud computing
Differentiate between various as-a-service delivery models & frameworks that are incorporated into the Cloud computing reference architecture
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion
- Discuss strategies for safe-guarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies
- Work with authorities during legal investigations
- Know the contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data centers & Cloud computing environments”
This course flows logically through the five CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam Objectives; Configuration and Deployment, Security, Maintenance, Management, and troubleshooting. First, the course covers basic Cloud concepts, evaluating existing components and services for migration to the Cloud, planning and preparing for Cloud deployment, and implementing/testing a pilot project. Next, it moves into designing a Cloud environment based on compliance, security, and identity access management requirements. After that, it covers maintenance, backup, restores, disaster recovery, and business continuity measures. Last, it finishes up with analyzing performance, growth forecasting, and troubleshooting.
- Access 151 lectures & 13.92 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam
- Pursue a career as a project manager, cloud computing service manager, cloud engineer, data center SAN, & more
- Cover cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management, & business continuity
- Learn how to analyze performance, forecast growth & troubleshoot
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is designed to provide business analysts and IT professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to make strategic Cloud business decisions. The training covers all the objectives required to pass the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 Certification Exam. This course flows through the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Objectives; Cloud Concepts, Business Principles of Cloud Environments, Management, and Technical Operations, and Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the Cloud, in a logical manner where each topic will build on top of the knowledge you learned in the previous one.
- Access 70 lectures & 10.10 hours of content 24/7
- Gain knowledge & skills to make strategic Cloud business decisions
- Learn the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Objectives
- Undestand Cloud computing concepts
- Apply business principles
- Get advise on design & migration aspects of operating in the cloud
- Evaluate the financial & operational impacts of Cloud migrations
This introductory-level course prepares students for the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam. It will go over Cloud computing fundamentals, compute, networking, Databases, Azure solutions, Administration, pricing, service level agreements, and more. The course comes with practice questions and flashcards. This course is intended for everyone, regardless of experience, interested in learning about the Cloud and working with Microsoft Azure. You will further develop your Azure understanding and build confidence in your ability to navigate the Azure console and use the various resources within.
- Access 48 lectures & 8.25 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use Azure, Microsoft’s Cloud solution
- Develop your Azure understanding
- Build confidence in your ability to navigate Azure console
- Use the various resources within Azure
- Understand how Azure works & operates
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to demonstrate basic knowledge of the AWS platform, including available services and their common use cases, AWS Cloud architectural principles (at the conceptual level), account security, and compliance. This digital course gives you 5 lessons covering the exam’s scope, 8+ quizzes, and 130+ questions to test and strengthen your knowledge on the topic.
- Access 171 lectures & 17.28 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what the AWS Cloud is & the basic global infrastructure
- Know basic AWS Cloud architectural principles & value proposition
- Learn more about security & compliance in AWS Cloud
- Explore how AWS Cloud technology works
- Understand AWS Cloud’s billing, account management & pricing models
Looking at how to learn DevOps as an IT skill? This Intro DevOps Training will teach you about this critical job function as an IT professional. Course instructor Joe Holbrook will walk students through the training, which will best benefit programmers who want to deploy applications on GCP (the Google Cloud Platform), Cloud managers, Cloud administrators, Cloud architects, solution architects, and Cloud developers. The course comes with numerous demos and whiteboard sessions and a progress tracker, and a practice quiz.
- Access 35 lectures & 2.73 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about DevOps
- Know the critical job functions as an IT professional
- Gain insight on how to deploy applications on GCP
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.